HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our
founders since 1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists,
pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality
traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural
habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The
properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural
habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use
wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected
from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate
time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are
selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try
our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are
guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and
there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water
is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That
steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of
heavy metal contamination.
Products as per Ayurvedic Standards : Herbs
are powdered in their original form without extracting any oil or any
of the active phyto-ingredient . Herb like turmeric,neem seeds babchi ,
yellow shatavari (from Nepal)has oil inside. We grind with the oil
instead of extracting the oil because oil has also unique properties.
This makes processing lengthy and involve lot of labour. But potency and
full spectrum of the herb paysoff its price to user.
Further, the powdered herb undergoes wet triturition process –
called BHAVANA in Ayurveda, which means the powdered herb is mixed with
the fresh juice of the same herb so that powder made from these quality
herbs are potent, effective and result oriented.
The trituration accentuates hidden medicinal properties of the herb
and to ensure that the herb, as soon as administered, is absorbed
quickly at the cell level. Subtlety should be the quality by virtue of
which a product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels
of the biological system.
Some herbs cannot undergo this bhavna process - such as
Vidarikandkand, Shatavari yellow,Lajwant (Mimosa pudic)] because they
have mucilagenous properties and only the defined parts are used. In
such cases, we like to combine different varieties of same herb to
obtain maximum potency. Also each variety has some additional benefits
to offer . For example , Tulsi has many varieties like Krishna or
shyama Tulsi , Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi best way to use all varities of
tulsi. This way it helps to provide maximum benefits of the same herb
and also accounts for the full spectrum of the the plant family.
In certain herbs almost all parts of the plants are usable likewise
in neem all the parts namely;stem, leaves, seeds & bark are known
to be of utmost importance . In this case main part of the herb is
powdered and rest of the parts are boiled in water to extract all the
beneficial properties of those parts and this extracted liquid is used
in the shape of bhavna . It is added to the main herb powder to get
full spectrum of the herb. Why this is done? According to Ayurveda
certain plants own acting and counteracting properties simultaneously.
Some plants may have side effects, but also in other parts healing
benefits to counteract. So various parts of the plant are used to
balance the outcome & obtain full spectrum.
Certains herbs have different varieties . We at Herbsforever
expanded our outlook and went further to know difference of the
varieties. And the price that we pay for the difference certainly
carries value in terms of escalated phytochemicals and antioxidant
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility.
PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Arjuna is a heart tonic that helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- It helps support body to fight with daily life stress.
- It helps to promote healthy heart functioning.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It supports cholesterol health along with yoga, walking and healthy diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of body.
- Act as heart and bp tonic along with yoga, walking and healthy diet plan which is already in healthy state.
- It helps to support the strength of bones.
- It helps to induce sense of wellbeing.
As per Ayurveda
Family Name: Combretaceae
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, Bitter
Virya (Action): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Light Dry
Unique Property: Cardio tonic
Arjuna is rich in Saponins, Natural, Antioxidant, Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Phytosterols, rich in minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc and Copper.
According to Ayurveda: Heart problems occur due to vitiated doshas (Humors) that is due to vitiated Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)
The bark of tree contains natural alkaloids which may be useful for natural care of heart health. Although there are many other herbal remedies for heart but Arjuna is unique in its action. This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Arjuna Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Arjuna proportionately or consult your healthcare provider
Decoction: Take 3-4 teaspoon Arjuna & boil it in 300 ml of water on medium heat and when it becomes 70 ml then strain the water & drink it after meals.
How to use Arjuna Powder:
- For Healthy Heart: Make a decoction of "Arjuna Powder" with milk. Dose of Arjuna 1-2 gram. Take it empty stomach on every morning.
- For Bones Health: Arjuna Powder helps the bones strength. It can be given with honey.
- Arjuna Tea: It is a purely herbal formulation for healthy heart. The regular use can get the unique benefits. It is unique gift of nature for healthy heart.
Foods to Favour
Light diet, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits, Garlic, Bitter Gourd, Papaya, Citrus Fruits, Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type, Excess use of Salt, Alcohol, Cold Drinks, Cakes and Pastries, Sedentary life style.
Do and Don't
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Person should use light, easy digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India.
- Prajapati, N.D., Purohit, S.S., Sharma, A.K..: A Handbook of Medicinal Plants- A Complete source Book. Agrobios: India (Jodhpur); 1st Edi., 392.
- Kumar DS, Prabhakar YS. 1987. On the ethnomedical significance of the arjun tree, Terminalia arjuna (Roxb.) Wight & Arnot. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 20(2): 173-190.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Arjuna, Arjun Sadada, Sadura, Saadaval, Dhanvi, Indradyumna, Kakubha, Karvirak, Attumarutu, Erramaddi, Nirmaruta, Maddi, Kahu, White Murda, Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdoch, Arjon, Yerra Maddi, Sadaru, Neermaruthu.
This herb has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH -Govt of india after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.