Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rich natural source of vitamin C.
- It has protein, carbohydrates, fiber, minerals, vitamins and Gallic acid.
- Beneficial for healthy hair.
- Amla Oil is said to penetrate the scalp and helps to support for natural strength of the hair at its root.
- It also supports for natural, silky and shiny hairs.
- Daily application of this oil helps to support for naturally nourishing the mind.
- This oil is good for daily application on scalp.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for natural nourishing of the scalp.
- Its natural fragrance keeps the mind calm.
- It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of heavy work on mind, which in turn leads to healthy nervous system.
- Application of Amla Oil over the scalp has a cooling effect and therefore, naturally keeps the mind cool and supports blissful sleep.
As per Ayurveda
Sesame Oil as base oil, Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
Helps to support for healthy hair and scalp and give a natural relaxation feeling.
Other Names: Indian Gooseberry, Emblica Myrobalan, Amla, Amalaki.
Our Amla Hair Oil is made up of Amla with "Sesame Oil" as the Base Oil. It supports for natural nourishment of the hair & helps to support for silky and luxuriant hair. This Oil enriches your hair with the natural goodness of Amla, strengthening and giving your hair a natural glossy shine. Massage deeply into your hair and scalp, and leave it overnight for best results.
Plant Amla (Emblica Officinalis) is a deciduous tree of the Euphorbiaceae family. The tree is worshipped as Mother Nature due to its nourishing fruit. The fruit is one of the highest natural source of Vitamin C. The crush of this fruit is used for healthy hair in India.
Amla helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) specially balance Pitta (Fire). It also helps to support the “Ojas” (immune power) of body and Sattvic property (healthy state) of mind.
Components of Amla
The Amla fruit contains more than 80% of water. It also has protein, carbohydrate, fiber, minerals and vitamins. It also contains Gallic acid which is a potent polyphenol.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) processed with decoction of Amla (Emblica Officinalis).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Oil should be applied either at night or after shower on body or the scalp.
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
For healthy hair protein is very important. So eating adequate amount of protein is essential. Daily exercise which improves the blood circulation; egg yolk, dried beans, dried fruits, whole grains, milk, nuts, lot of fruits & green leafy vegetables are beneficial.
Foods to Favor
High Protein, Rich Diet like Cereals, Beans, Soybean, Cheese, Milk, and Eggs should be consumed. Increase consumption of green vegetables, "Amla" (Indian Gooseberry), Seasonal Fruits, Sprouted Black Gram (Lentils) and Wheat, Nuts, Coconut and Apricot.
Foods to Avoid
Spicy, Hot Food, Excess use of citrus or Acidic food, Alcohol, Drugs, Tea, Coffee and Cold drinks.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non-vegetarian food.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda:
- Nutritional diet and Regular sleep.
- Ashwagandha like herbs also help to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily fast life.
- Use Amla powder for hair health.
- All these dietary supplements contribute to Hair health.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP & ISO Certified Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.