Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain healthy complexion.
- Helps to support healthy melanin pigment in body.
- Blood purifier.
- Supports skin health
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Natural Herbal Skin Care Oil.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin look.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Psoralea Corylifolia is known as Bakuchi in Ayurveda.
It belongs to the Papilionaceae family and is found in many parts of India.
Flavonoids:Bavachin, Bakuchi Oil(Psoralea Corylifolia)
Essential Oil: Limonene Terpineol
DIRECTION FOR USE
For External Use only:
How to use Babchi Oil:
As babchi oil supplied by our company is pure, quite strong and may lead to blister formation in sensitive individuals.
1 part Babchi oil, 4-8 parts coconut oil mix it well and make a dilution. Don’t apply directly on affected area.
If you are using first time it may not be suitable for your skin. So before application apply smaller amount of diluted oil on your arm or leg and observe it for next 5 minutes. If no negative reaction is observed then you can use it on required area. Otherwise use 8-10 part of coconut oil and repeat the same or consult your healthcare provider.
Mild exposure to sun is recommended by some physicians in some books after applying this oil. But we do not recommend to go out in sun after applying oil in sensitive individuals. As it may cause irritation and more redness at required site.
Caution:Minor Redness, irritation at the site where the oil is applied, is a normal process showing that the oil is affecting..
Due to oils property of inflammation, irritation, blisters, rashes always dilute it with coconut oil before local application.
Caution: Pregnant/Lactating women or children with any pre-existing condition should use under the advice of your Medical Practitioner. Do not apply this oil in most sensitive parts of the body and skin without the guidance of your health care provider.
High Quality ayurvedic sourced from its natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Pure Babchi Oil extracted from the seeds of Babchi (Psoralea Corylifolia).
For Best Use
- Mix it with "Silfina Oil" or any other oil; quantity/ratio varies from person to person.
- This oil may be beneficial to use along with our other products like "Babchi Powder" which is a herbal powder for internal use.
Caution:Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic colour, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Preliminary Phytochemical Studies and Evaluation of Activity of Psoralea corylifolia Seed Extract, A.Borate et al, American Journal of Phytomedicine and Clinical Therapeutics.
- Chemical Examination and Biological Studies on the Seeds of Psoralea Corylifolia Linn, Rao G.V. et al, Research Journal of Chemical Sciences.
NOTE: This Oil has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.