HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since
1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and
microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural
habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The
properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural
habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use
wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected
from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate
time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are
selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try
our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are
guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and
there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water
is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That
steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of
heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb :Every herb is
collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active
constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs.
Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various
herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to
powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the
suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical
and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests
are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active
constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality
assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength,
efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a
neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and
stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality
and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the
time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are
prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active
principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique
physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract
forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the
extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the
strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less
chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or
any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the
HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally
represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute
rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the
original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and
assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects
are promptly felt.
Vegetarian capsules are cellulose based capsule
shells that are used to encapsulate the material. Vegetarian capsules
are made from a substance called HPMC, which stands for hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose (often shortened to hypromellose). This contains no
animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) and is suitable for all.
One of the benefits of having capsules is that capsules have a
consistent disintegration time, typically less than 30 minutes i.e. the
capsule shell takes about 30 minutes to disintegrate once it has been
eaten. Another benefit of taking capsules is that the capsule shell
offers excellent protection for oxygen sensitive ingredients so
capsulated supplements will stay fresher longer.Tablets At HERBSFOREVER
soak the raw plant material in water or the required
solvent. By dissolving the raw plants we get a solution
that extracts otherwise insoluble elements
from the raw plants.Next,
the solution is put under heavy pressure in a 100,000-pound press. This
separates the liquid from the material .
at Herbsforever do not discard the liquid obtained after press. As this
cellulose fiber contains a wealth of phyto-nutrients,we reduce it
to mineral ash, retaining all of its valuable components.
then re-combine the mineral ash with the “mother” material obtained
after pressing .By using this process, no part of the plant is wasted.
No essence of the plant is lost. The finished formula retains the plant’s
originalconstitution, but with much more strength, absorbability and healing
potential than a raw plant.
method of tablet manufacturing we get a uniform tablet as
the active ingredient has been well merged and well blended . At Herbsforever ,
we overcome the problems of non-uniformity of the active
ingredient in all the tablets (no content uniformity), or all the
powders not fitting into the die cavity (the place
where powders are filled on the tablet press).
with this method of manufacturing , we boast of adding zero binders, zero
talcum powder, gluten, presevatives , color.
needed ( need generates when the blended herbs have only rough
property and their granules do not atall blend among themselves) , we blend
only the naturally obtained gum acacia, bamboo manas sap , calcium
calcined .Note: We do not add gluten, soy, milk, wheat,
peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, artificial
binders, flavours, lactose, titanium dioxide etc.
and Purity is assured.Amritayu maintains the quality standards like purity,
potency and freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate
controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no
chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and
heavy metal standards.
preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste,
Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Body Pure supports the body's natural balance and maintain morning regularity.
- Used for natural cleansing of body.
- Helps to purify blood by detoxification.
- Supports healthy skin by eliminating excess of Pitta (fire) from body which is responsible for unhealthy skin.
- Helps to balance the excess pitta [fire] in body.
- Support healthy production of dhatus [body tissues].
- Helps to open up the Srotas [blocked channels] of body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports liver for its healthy functions.
- Supports healthy functioning of nervous system
As per Ayurveda
It helps to support for natural cleansing the body and detoxifying the full body. According to Ayurveda Ama (the most deeply seated toxins) that cause serious health issues are heavy and sticky, lodged in the deepest tissue layers. These toxins block the passages (channels). The purpose of body pure is to eliminate these toxins from the body, allowing healing and restoration of healthy body by opening the blocked channels and support health and mental functions.
- Body Pure is a unique and natural herbal Ayurvedic cleansing formula. It contains herbs which have many centuries of use in Ayurveda.
- Body Pure is a complete step by step system of natural purification. Every step has logic according to Ayurvedic diet and nutrition principles.
- Every herb in Body Pure is well balanced and integrated, creating a complete system of profound cleansing.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Munaka(Grapes) Fruit, Vavding(Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Mahua(Bassia Latifolia) Flower, Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum) Plant, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Nishoth(Operculina Turpethum) Root, Dhataki(Woodfordia Floribunda) Flower, Dhania(Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Indrayan (Citrullus Colocynthis) Root, Chavya(Piper Officinarum) Stem, Aloevera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaves, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Danti(Baliospermum Montanum) Root, Mochras(Bombax Malabaricum) Gum of Silk Cotton, Honey, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali(Piper Longum) Fruit, Clove (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Fruit, Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Bark, Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) Bark, Cardamom (Elettaria Cardamomum) Fruit, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Fruit, Chitrakmool(Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Kutki(Picrorhiza Kurroa) Root, Ajwain(Carum Couticum) Seeds, Nagar Mothan (Cyperus Rotundus) Root, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Turmeric(Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Daruharidra(Berberis Aristata) Root, Pushkarmool(Inula Racemosa) Root, Indian Mallow(Abutilon Indicum) Fruit, Fennel(Foeniculum Vulgare) Fruit, Akarkara(Anacyclus Pyrethrum) Root, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Bark, Rohitak(Amoora Rohitaka) Bark.
How to Use Body Pure?
To prepare for Body Pure use, it is advisable to take warm ghee in the morning on an empty stomach for three or four days prior to the use of Body pure. Do not eat anything after taking Ghee until hunger arises. It will be much better if the usage of ghee is increased according to the digestive power of your body. Maintain a simple and easily digestible diet days before using Body Pure. On the days of which Body Pure is used do not use ghee, with the exception of small amounts in light food like rice cooked in water (Rice:water in the ration of 1:5).
Note:While using ghee one should not drink cold water after taking Ghee.
The First Day
To begin using "Body Pure", don't eat or drink anything in the morning immediately after getting up. Just take shower! Make sure that the shower is taken before using Body Pure and not afterwards. Immediately after the shower, take 30 to 40 ml of Body Pure mixed with a double amount of water and take it on an empty stomach. After 15 minutes, one can drink any green tea if desired .
Drink some lukewarm or hot water until bowel movement starts.
On taking Body Pure, bowels will start approximately after 1 to 2 hours (varies from person to person). After 1 to 2 hours if there is no stool pass, take an additional small dose of Body Pure or some plain soda. Normally 2 to 3 stools are passed within a six-hour period. The stool will be loose.
Other Important Instructions to be followed:
- Do not perform any hard work on that day. Try to take as much rest as possible and do not take exercise.
- In the evening, have some tea and eat a very light vegetarian meal preferably yellow lentils or khichdi or rice soup .Add ½ teaspoon of ghee or clarified butter to the meals in order to lubricate the system.
- Do not eat any kind of meat. No fish, poultry, beef, pork etc.
- Do not have any heavy meals, like eggs, cheese, pizza, burgers, hot dogs or beef stroganoff.
The Day end or next day- Take
- After a successful cleanse, it is important to resume a healthy diet and lifestyle, as well as using other herbal or nutritional supplements as per requirements.
- Use 2 capsules of "Triphala" every night, except on the day Body Pure is being used. Triphala will help keep the intestine cleansed mildly and will support regularity.
- Keep "The Body Pure" at room temperature and not in cold temperature. Avoid freezing temperature.. Shake very well before use.
DIRECTION FOR USE
30 to 45 ml of liquid once in a month or after every 2 months.
Best Use With:
- For healthy level of acid in stomach, use "The Body Pure" with 2 capsules of “Netacid”.
- For healthy liver, use with “Livrol Forte”, “Livrol Syrup” and "Triphala".
- For healthy skin, use with “Amalaki”, “Neem”, “Aloe Gel or “Triphala”.
Consult your medical practitioner before using this product, if the following conditions exist: Ulcerative colitis, prolepses of rectum, very dull digestive power, recent fevers, indigestion, alcoholism, distention of abdomen, over dehydration, during menopause period. Should not be used by pregnant women during and after pregnancy, or during or immediately after menstruation period. Should not be used by persons whose minds are agitated by sexual passion and similar other sentiments (stress, strain, anxiety, depression, excitement). Very old and weak persons should use this product under strict medical care.
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
Alcohol, barley, white flour bread, cake, canned or frozen food, processed cereals, chickpeas, chocolate, coffee, corn starch, eggs, foods cooked with oils, dry nuts (contain less oil), pasta, popcorn, excessive salt, soda crackers, soft soda drinks, excessive sugar, vinegar (distilled), fruits (canned or processed), any food having preservatives or artificial color, non-seasonal frozen foods, red meat products. Avoid consumption of all animal products (ground/air/sea). As per Ayurveda any kind of meat source, whether from air, ground or ocean/sea is meat, and should be avoided or limited. If meat must be consumed then take non-hormonal meat products in small amounts.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Very weak people who suffer from poor digestion, diarrhea, chronic vomiting, pregnant woman, very high blood pressure, heart problems, recent fevers, bleeding diseases of a downward nature (hemorrhoids, ulcers, rectum ulcers) suffering from TB, during or immediately before/after menstruation, delivery, prolapsed of the stomach or uterus, very young or very old, debilitated or emaciated, should not take this product. Try to avoid or limited the use of any medicine during the day of its use particularly for few hour 4-5 and do not use in very hot summer days.
Don’t use Body Pure if you have heavy stress, strain, anxiety, depression, excitement, and over dehydration.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- No filler, No binder.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.