Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Livrol Syrupacts as Liver support.
- Helps to detoxify the body, guard and Liver tonic.
- Supports digestion.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to pacify the Pitta (fire) Dosha (Humor).
- Livrol Syrup is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
As per Ayurveda
Various herbs used in Ayurveda that are helpful for liver help to pacify pitta (fire) Virechana effects and act as pitta-nashka pitta (fire) destroyer and pitta-shamaka acts to reduce pitta (fire). Therefore, by keeping the pitta (fire) in its balanced state, all these herbs may be capable of maintaining liver health.
The liver is known as "Yakrita" in Ayurveda. It is the largest gland in the body. The basic functions of the liver are production and secretion of bile, metabolic activities related to carbohydrates, fats and proteins and filtration of the blood. The liver helps remove bacteria and other foreign particles that enter the blood from the lumen of intestine. It is also mentioned as the main site of blood formation with the help of Ranjaka pitta (fire) [one of five types of pitta (fire)]. Problems related to liver are mainly due to the excess of pitta dosha (Fire humor) in the body.
Livrol Syrup acts as a Dietary Syrup. Livrol Syruphelps to detoxify the body.
Helps to maintain healthy digestion and assimilation of food intake.
Natural herbs of Livrol Syrup have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda for healthy liver functioning.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata), Rohitka (Amoora Rohituka), Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum), Chitraka (Plumbago Zeylanica), Makoi (Solanum Nigrum), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Punarnava (Boerhavia Diffusa), Pitpapra (Fumaria Officinalis), Kashni (Cichorium Intybus), Soya (Peucedanum graveolens) fruit, Rock Sugar
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1-2 teaspoons mixed in smooth juice or any cold drink 3-4 times a day. Dose can be decreased as needed. Children above 7 should take half the dose.
Best Use With
- Use "Livrol Forte" with "Livrol Syrup".
- "Netacid Capsules", "Avipatikar" in case of minor and occasional acidity (high pitta-fire) and to maintain regularity.
- "Hingwastika" in flatulence and indigestion.
- "Uri-Flush" for healthy urinary tract
- Consider "Punarnava" for liver health as Punarnava helps in kapha retention.
- Arogyavardhini in case of weakness. Consider Guduchi" for liver health related with Immune and toxicity. "Triphala" to maintain regularity.
- In all problems associated with liver, use of "Body Pure" is recommended.
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
Fried, heavy meals, alcohol, seafood, excessive acidic, salty food and bakery products
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent.
- No filler, No binder.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Joselin J, Jeeva S (2014) Andrographis paniculata: A Review of its Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology. Med Aromat Plants 3: 169
- Govindarajan M (2011) Evaluation of Andrographis paniculata Burm.f. (Family:Acanthaceae) extracts against Culex quinquefasciatus (Say.) and Aedes aegypti (Linn.) (Diptera:Culicidae). Asian Pac J Trop Med 4: 176-181
- Huang TK (1994) Handbook of compositions and pharmacology of traditional Chinese medicine; Beijing: China Medical and Technology Press
- Weninger, B., Rouzier., R M., Henrys, D D.: Popular medicine of Plateau of Haiti. 2 Ethnopharmacological inventory, J. Ethnopharmacol. 17(1): 13-30. (1986)
- Sircar, N N.: Pharmacotherapeutics of Dasemani Drugs, Ancient Sci. Life. 3(3): 132-135. (1984)
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.