HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The properties of herb may differ from region to region. Amritayu makes every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more potent.
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb : Every herb is collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs. Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength, efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects are promptly felt.
Tablets at HERBSFOREVER
We soak the raw plant material in water or the required solvent. By dissolving the raw plants we get a solution that extracts otherwise insoluble elements from the raw plants.
Next, the solution is put under heavy pressure in a 100,000-pound press. This separates the liquid from the material .
We at Herbsforever do not discard the liquid obtained after press. As this cellulose fiber contains a wealth of phyto-nutrients,we reduce it to mineral ash, retaining all of its valuable components.
We then re-combine the mineral ash with the “mother” material obtained after pressing .By using this process, no part of the plant is wasted. No essence of the plant is lost. The finished formula retains the plant’s originalconstitution, but with much more strength, absorbability and healing potential than a raw plant.
With this method of tablet manufacturing we get a uniform tablet as the active ingredient has been well merged and well blended . At Herbsforever , we overcome the problems of non-uniformity of the active ingredient in all the tablets (no content uniformity), or all the powders not fitting into the die cavity (the place where powders are filled on the tablet press).
Also with this method of manufacturing , we boast of adding zero binders, zero talcum powder, gluten, presevatives , color.
If needed ( need generates when the blended herbs have only rough property and their granules do not atall blend among themselves) , we blend only the naturally obtained gum acacia, bamboo manas sap , calcium calcined .
Note: We do not add gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, artificial binders, flavours, lactose, titanium dioxide etc.Quality and Purity is assured.Amritayu maintains the quality standards like purity, potency and freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.No preservatives or artificial colors.
Note:N Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to detoxify, guard and promote healthy liver functions
- Supports digestion.
- Liver tonic
- Helps to pacify the Pitta (fire).
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Livrol Forte is a natural Herbal Liver support formula.
- Supports natural defense of liver against unhealthy effects of food, water or environmental factors.
- Helps to maintain healthy digestion and healthy assimilation of food intake.
- Livrol Forte has numerous applications like supporting of gallbladder, digestion and bowel movement and healthy liver functions.
- Livrol Forte helps to detoxify the body.
As per Ayurveda
The liver is known as "Yakrita" in Ayurveda. It is the largest gland in the body. The basic functions of the liver are production and secretion of bile, metabolic activities related to carbohydrates, fats and proteins and filtration of the blood. The liver helps remove bacteria and other foreign particles that enter the blood from the lumen of intestine. It is also mentioned as the main site of blood formation with the help of Ranjaka pitta (fire) [one of five types of pitta (fire)]. Problems related to liver are mainly due to the excess of pitta dosha (Fire humor) in the body.
The various herbs may have positive effect on liver health. These herbs may have pacify pitta (fire) (Virechaka) effects and act as pitta-nashka [pitta (fire) destroyer] and pitta-shamaka [reduces pitta (fire). Therefore, by keeping the pitta (fire) in its balanced state all these herbs help to promote liver health.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Kalmegh (Andrographis Paniculata) Plant, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Bhumy Amalaki (Phyllanthus Niruri) Plant, Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna), Nishoth (Ipomoea Turpethum) Root, Kashni (Cichorium Intybus) Seed, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Laksha Puriﬁed (Cateria Lacca) Gum Resin, Makoi (Solanum Nigrum) Plant, Loha Bhasma(Iron Oxide).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with water or with "Livrol Syrup" diluted with water. Dose can be adjusted or decreased as per requirement later on. Children above 7 should take half dose.
Best Use With:
- Use Livrol Forte with Livrol Syrup.
- Netacid Capsules and Avipatikar in case of minor occasional acidity (high pitta-fire) and morning regularity.
- Hingvastika in case of flatulence and indigestion.
- Uri-Flush in case of urine health
- Consider Punarnava Powder for liver health as Punarnava helps to remove excessive kapha(water) from the body.
- Arogyavardhini in case of weakness.
- Consider Guduchi for liver health related with immune and toxicity.
- Triphala for healthy bowel movement.
Special Note: In all problems associated with liver, use of Body Pure is recommended.
Food to Favour: Fresh fruits [pomegranate, kiwi, grapes, papaya, pineapple], green vegetables [cabbage, bottle gourd, beetroot, garlic, green peas], pomegranate juice, green tea, honey, soup of black grams, lemon, curd, soup of green grams and food rich in bitter taste are recommended.
Food to avoid: Fried heavy meal that take too much time for digestion, alcohol, rajmah [kidney beans], sea food, excessive acidic food, salty food, bakery products should avoided.
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Joselin J, Jeeva S (2014) Andrographis paniculata: A Review of its Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology. Med Aromat Plants 3: 169
- Govindarajan M (2011) Evaluation of Andrographis paniculata Burm.f. (Family:Acanthaceae) extracts against Culex quinquefasciatus (Say.) and Aedes aegypti (Linn.) (Diptera:Culicidae). Asian Pac J Trop Med 4: 176-181
- Huang TK (1994) Handbook of compositions and pharmacology of traditional Chinese medicine; Beijing: China Medical and Technology Press
- Weninger, B., Rouzier., R M., Henrys, D D.: Popular medicine of Plateau of Haiti. 2 Ethnopharmacological inventory, J. Ethnopharmacol. 17(1): 13-30. (1986)
- Sircar, N N.: Pharmacotherapeutics of Dasemani Drugs, Ancient Sci. Life. 3(3): 132-135. . (1984)
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.