Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without the use of chemicals and petrochemicals.
Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Oil.
Wildcrafted Sourced from its natural habitat.
For thousands of years, fats and oils have been important in India.
In Sanskrit literature of about 500 BC there is a specific reference to
an oil-press. . Linguistic evidence suggests that it is from the two
crushing systems that presses oil seeds developed in the form of a
mortar-and-pestle arrangement presently powered by machines . This
system Is commonly called the ghani, or the kolhu .
Kachchi ghani refers to cold press extraction process for taking out
oil from seeds. Traditionally, oil from seeds were extracted in kohlus
(a wooden cold press used with the help of a cow). In this process,
seeds are crushed at low temperature so natural properties, antioxidants
and essential oils are retained in the oil.
We at Herbsforever believe in the term – NATURAL . So the mortar of
the kohlu is made up of the trunks of hard woods of neem (Azadirachta
indica ) . The pestle is made of the trunk of Bibhitaki (Terminalia
belerica) tree trunk .
Flavor , which was traditionally an important attribute of all oils,
and particularly of sesame , Bakuchi, mustard, coconut, groundnut, was
best in oils produced from mild ghani crushing. Herbsforever boasts of
keeping this tradition alive . Both storage quality and nutritive value
are perceived as being high.
Since oils extracted through this method - called traditionally as
kohlu extraction or ghani extraction are naturally sterile, problems of
hygiene are unlikely . Also, during the process of extraction in ghani
system, temperature remains as low as 45°C so negligible chances of
oxidative and lipolytic deterioration is there.
Ghani cake is known to be exceptionally hard and dry and is not prone to mould infestation unless inadvertently wetted.
The only concern related to ghani processing is the running costs that are disproportionately high.
Since oxidative rancidity is the most likely kind of rancidity to
affect oils, we at Herbsforever always store oils in bottles that are
tightly capped. (A tightly capped bottle will help prevent your oil from
being unnecessarily exposed to oxygen.) Once the oils are extracted ,
the containers open only at the next step of processing for further
The next factors are heat and light. With respect to light, our best
bet is to store oils in bottles made from darker (tinted) glass or
virgin food grade quality plastic (usually dark brown or dark green ).
The room we store our oils is lightproof .
Ghani extracted oils of Herbsforever is rich in the presence of
natural essential oils as it is extracted through cold pressing
processes which retains the natural properties of their seeds in end
product and gives positive health impacts. It is the moisture that
promotes decay of the oil . Virtually moisture-free oils at herbsforever
has no such problem. It will retain its original freshness and flavor
PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to support moisture of skin keeping face soft and maintaining healthy look.
- Helps to balance the vitiated Kapha (Water) and Vata (Air).
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Regular use on skin helps to support for healthy skin
- It helps to support for healthy nails.
- Useful to spray on plants with diluted water.
- May have a soothing effect for healthy skin.
As per Ayurveda
(For Massage & External use)
It helps to balance Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humour) in body. So helps to support for healthy skin & Neem Oil is generally light to dark brown in colour and has bitter & strong odour.
It helps to support for healthy skin.
- It helps to support for healthy skin.
- It helps to support for healthy nourished skin.
- Helps to support for healthy scalp skin.
- Helps to support for healthy hairs.
- It helps to support for natural luster and shine of dogs and other pet furs with soothing their skin and keeping the bugs away.
- Spray of Neem Oil is also beneficial for plants because it kills the insects by natural way & cause no pollution.
Neem Oil’s application did not show instant results but it works and take some time.
- It is beneficial in household items like mosquito repellents.
- It is very popular in its use in aromatherapy.
- It is not harmful to birds, earthworms and some other beneficial insects.
High quality wild crafted Azadirachta indica without chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
Cold Pressed fixed oil of Azadirachta indica seeds.
Neem seeds are mechanically Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals. It retains all the well-balanced nutrients in the oil.
Chemical Composition: nimbin, nimbinene, 6-desacetylnimbinene, nimbandiol, nimbolide and quercetin., ß-sitosterol, n-hexacosanol and nonacosane, diterpenoids margolone, nimbogone, nimbonolone and mimbolinin .
Best Source: It is native to India and the Indian subcontinent including Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Few drops of the oil may be applied few times a day to skin and rubbed-in gently. Use few drops of Neem oil as bath oil, but avoid contact with eyes.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Authentic Traditional Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- W. Shah, N. Rane, M.B. Kekare, V. Vaidya, Estimation of two bioactive compounds from Azadiracta indica a. juss leaves using HPLC, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Bioscience 2(2010) 185–192.
- Dastur, Useful Plants, 40; Mitra, Indian Oilseeds J, 1956-57, 1, 256;Information from Dr C R Mitra, NBRI, Lucknow; Shankaranarayanan & Sirsi, Indian J Pharm, 1961, 23, 53.
- Shah et. al., Ind. J. Med. Sci., 1958, 12, 150.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.