Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain a healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary tract system.
- Useful blood purifiers and detoxifiers.
- Support for healthy glowing skin.
- Helps to neutralize effect of sweets.
- Supports healthy pancreas.
- Neem has been used as a tonic with astringent properties.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy liver and spleen.
- It helps in maintaining fit body diet plan.
- It helps in detoxification of body.
- Helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) in body.
- It helps to support the normal body temperature which is already in normal state.
- Helps in healthy digestion of “Ama” (unwanted food material).
- It helps to enhance the body’s natural power to fight the challenges of body.
As per Ayurveda
Neem helps to maintain the healthy complexion and helps in detoxification of excess Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) from body. It also helps to neutralize effect of sweets. It naturally helps in cleansing the blood.
Due to its bitter, astringent taste & cool potency, it helps to balance the Pitta (Fire). Due to its light property & bitter and astringent taste it also helps to balance the Kapha (Water). It naturally helps to cleanse the blood thereby making the skin healthy & glowing. It has a cooling effect in the body.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract
ratio (10:1) with 10% Bitter 60 Vege Capsules
800 mg each.
Extract is dried with
the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic
Taste: Bitter, Astringent
Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
Chemical Composition : Diterpenoids and triterpenoids containing protomeliacins, limonoids, azadirone and its derivatives, gedunin and its derivatives, vilasinin type of compounds and C-secomeliacins such as nimbin, salanin and azadirachtin and nonisoprenoids, which are proteins or amino acids and carbohydrates , sulphur compounds, polyphenolics such as flavonoids and their glycosides, dihydrochalcone, coumarin and tannins, aliphatic compounds.
Best Source: Indian subcontinent including Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka (particularly dry region)
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults: 1 capsule, 2 times a day with water. Use of Neem with Butter or "Ghee" (Indian clarified butter) is highly recommended.
Best Use With:
Pregnancy, hypoglycemia, extreme fatigue, emaciation. Neem is contraindicated in high vata (air) cases. Neem pacifies the pitta (fire) dosha (humor) due to its astringent action and bitter taste, which may aggravate vata (air) dosha (humor). If a person exhibits strong vata (air) vitiation, such as chronic fatigue, constipation, or excessive flatulence then Neem should be used with care. Perhaps, in these cases, it is best to blend the Neem in a formula with other herbs, which have vata (air) pacifying properties. The use of Neem should be discontinued if the vata (air) disturbances become a problem.
Neem is dry in nature and should be used with fresh butter. Never use Neem with milk.
Food to favour: Dark green leafy vegetables [Spinach, kale, pumpkin, mustard green, broccoli], cucumber, carrots, sweet potato, Bitter gourd, turnip, fresh fruits [Apple, papaya, orange, grapes, kiwi, raspberry], salads, sea food, salmon fish, tuna fish, coconut and soya beans should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive spicy or hot food, excessive oily food, junk food, soft drinks, ice cream, cookies, sweets, packed food, red meat, cheese, food rich in sweet, sour and salt in taste and yogurt should avoid.
- Eat fibrous diet like brown bread, oats and corn.
- Eat fibrous fruits and fresh vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Get regular and proper sleep.
- Maintain proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners or beverages.
- Avoid excessive salty snacks.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- "Microbicides". World Health Organization. 2006. Archived from the original on August 4, 2006. Retrieved 2006-08-06.
- Chopra, R. N., Nayer, S. L. and Chopra, I. C., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, CSIR, New Delhi, 1956.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Crackjack, Paradise Tree, White Cedar, Chinaberry, Indian Lilac, Nim, Nim Gachh, Bevu, Vempu, Vepa, Arya Veppu, Azad Darakht, Arishta, Picumarda, Limdo, Kadu-Limba, Dongoyaro, Tamar, Paraiso, Mwarubaini, Kadunimb, Nimu, Nimo, Be Vinmar, Kahibevu, Kappan, Margosa, Tamabin, Kamakhya, Nemuri, Arishta, Nimba, Min Baka.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.