Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without the use of chemicals and petrochemicals.
Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Oil.
Wildcrafted Sourced from its natural habitat.
For thousands of years, fats and oils have been important in India.
In Sanskrit literature of about 500 BC there is a specific reference to
an oil-press. . Linguistic evidence suggests that it is from the two
crushing systems that presses oil seeds developed in the form of a
mortar-and-pestle arrangement presently powered by machines . This
system Is commonly called the ghani, or the kolhu .
Kachchi ghani refers to cold press extraction process for taking out
oil from seeds. Traditionally, oil from seeds were extracted in kohlus
(a wooden cold press used with the help of a cow). In this process,
seeds are crushed at low temperature so natural properties, antioxidants
and essential oils are retained in the oil.
We at Herbsforever believe in the term – NATURAL . So the mortar of
the kohlu is made up of the trunks of hard woods of neem (Azadirachta
indica ) . The pestle is made of the trunk of Bibhitaki (Terminalia
belerica) tree trunk .
Flavor , which was traditionally an important attribute of all oils,
and particularly of sesame , Bakuchi, mustard, coconut, groundnut, was
best in oils produced from mild ghani crushing. Herbsforever boasts of
keeping this tradition alive . Both storage quality and nutritive value
are perceived as being high.
Since oils extracted through this method - called traditionally as
kohlu extraction or ghani extraction are naturally sterile, problems of
hygiene are unlikely . Also, during the process of extraction in ghani
system, temperature remains as low as 45°C so negligible chances of
oxidative and lipolytic deterioration is there.
Ghani cake is known to be exceptionally hard and dry and is not prone to mould infestation unless inadvertently wetted.
The only concern related to ghani processing is the running costs that are disproportionately high.
Since oxidative rancidity is the most likely kind of rancidity to
affect oils, we at Herbsforever always store oils in bottles that are
tightly capped. (A tightly capped bottle will help prevent your oil from
being unnecessarily exposed to oxygen.) Once the oils are extracted ,
the containers open only at the next step of processing for further
The next factors are heat and light. With respect to light, our best
bet is to store oils in bottles made from darker (tinted) glass or
virgin food grade quality plastic (usually dark brown or dark green ).
The room we store our oils is lightproof .
Ghani extracted oils of Herbsforever is rich in the presence of
natural essential oils as it is extracted through cold pressing
processes which retains the natural properties of their seeds in end
product and gives positive health impacts. It is the moisture that
promotes decay of the oil . Virtually moisture-free oils at herbsforever
has no such problem. It will retain its original freshness and flavor
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Traditional Ayurvedic Massage Oil.
- To support peaceful meditation and spiritual upliftment
- Can be beneficial for natural calming and clearing the mind.
- Help to support healthy awareness and mental functions.
- Effective hair tonic and support for healthy hair.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy learning capacity and concentration of mind.
- It helps to support for healthy functioning of five senses.
- Helps to support for natural intelligence power.
- Helps to support the scalp health & healthy hair.
- Helps to support for healthy hair roots.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of hectic life on mind and support blissful sleep.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Brahmi is a natural herb which helps to support both memory and one's ability to learn and support for natural cooling the mind. It supports to give a sense of Well-Being & a feeling of being in control. It acts as herbal scalp skin tonic, A Natural Herbal Hair oil and has Natural fragrance. Brahmi Oil is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation used as a natural herbal massage oil and healthy skin oil. It is composed primarily of Sesame Oil.
Brahmi Oil helps to support for natural calming the mind and support natural awareness & brain functions. It helps to support for concentration and healthy brain.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals, petrochemicals.
It helps to balance the all three doshas i.e. Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water). It is a Medhya herb which acts as herbal tonic for brain & support the concentration of mind.
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
Sesame Oil as base oil. Mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without heat so that it retains all the well balanced nutrients in the oil; many would otherwise be lost.
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum Indicum) Processed with decoction of Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Massage a small amount into your hair, scalp or forehead. Gently rub until absorbed, two or three times a week and leave on overnight. Wash in the morning with a low pH balanced shampoo
For Best Results
This oil is also beneficial to use along with our other herbal supplements "True Calm", "Optica", "Omega Mind", "Brahmi" or "Hair Health" for enhance effective results.
Best Ingredient for Bath:
- This oil can directly be added to bath water. Taking a bath with this Brahmi oil water is very effective especially before going to bed. It will help to support for natural relaxing your muscles and healthy body parts.
- Brahmi Oil can also help to support for healthy joint.
- It is used worldwide because of its memory supporting properties. It helps to support mental capacity and brain function. It is known to be beneficial oil that is recommended mainly for children for healthy brain.
Caution: Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
Keep the body in warm temperature while using these oils and don't go to cold temperature immediately after using the oil or at least for one hour after the massage. Body should not come in contact with cold water with within two hours after application of the oil.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Food to favour: Milk, Flax seeds, nuts [Walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts], Green leafy Vegetables [pumpkin, beetroots, celery, broccoli, spinach], kale, Banana, avocados, oily fish [salmon, sardines], blueberries, coconut oil, egg yolk, dark chocolate and olive oil should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Potato chips, snacks, white rice, pasta, white bread, noodles, starchy food, heavy food that is difficult to digest, oily food should avoid.
- Take cereals with milk daily.
- Take regular meals at regular timings.
- Eat plenty of legumes, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try to expose to outdoor for playing.
- Enjoy natural sounds and fresh air.
- Eat food rich in iron and zinc like red meat, fish, sea food, chicken, brown rice and nuts.
- Stop to take up the small snacks.
- Avoid stress or worries.
- Avoid alcohol consumption or smoking.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should use under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color,Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Unrefined, hexane free, paraben free.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
Authentic Ayurvedic Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Satyavati GV, Raina MK, Sharma M. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacology1976; 21: 303-304.
- Sastri MS, Dhalla NS, Malhotra CL. Chemical investigation of (Brahmi) Indian J Pharmacol 1959; 21: 303-304
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.