HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since 1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more potent.
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb :Every herb is collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs. Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength, efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects are promptly felt.
Vegetarian capsules are cellulose based capsule shells that are used to encapsulate the material. Vegetarian capsules are made from a substance called HPMC, which stands for hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (often shortened to hypromellose). This contains no animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) and is suitable for all.
One of the benefits of having capsules is that capsules have a consistent disintegration time, typically less than 30 minutes i.e. the capsule shell takes about 30 minutes to disintegrate once it has been eaten. Another benefit of taking capsules is that the capsule shell offers excellent protection for oxygen sensitive ingredients so capsulated supplements will stay fresher longer.
Note: We do not add gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, artificial binders, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide etc. in capsules.
Quality and Purity is assured.
HerbsForever maintains the quality standards like purity, potency and freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Jatamansi Powder acts as a nervine tonic and supports brain health.
- Supports healthy nervous system.
- Improves complexion and aids in healthy and a glowing look.
- Maintains strength of the body.
- Jatamansi is said to be of therapeutic usefulness.
- The roots of the herb Jatamansi serve as excellent tonic in order to help to pacify all the three Doshas (Humors).
- Provides blissful sleep conditioning on the body dosha (humors).
- It is used in many Ayurvedic herbs due to its numerous herbal properties.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in Spiritual Upliftment of mind and body.
- Helps to enhance Sattva (purity, harmony and balance) of mind.
- Helps to support in healthy female cycle.
- The paste of powder is beneficial in Irritability due to high pitta (fire).
- Supports pressure balance.
As per Ayurveda
Jatamansi helps to keep the mind cool and healthy. It acts as a rejuvenative tonic. It helps to promote blissful sleep. Supports hair health and strengthen the body.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract
ratio (6:1) with 2% to 2.5% Jatamansone 60 Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with
the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic
Family Name: Valerianaceae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent, Sweet
Guna (Characteristics): Light, Unctuous
Virya (Potency): Cool, Calm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effects on Tridoshas (Humor): Pacifies all the three Doshas (Humors).
Chemical Composition: Alpha-patcho-ulense, angelicin, β-eudesemo, β-atchoulense, β-sitosterol, calarene, elemol, jatamansin,jatamansinol , jatamansone, n-hexaco- sanyl, n-hexacosane,Oroselol, patchouli alcohol, valeranal, valeranone,nardostachnol, seychellene, seychelane, nardostachone
Best Source: These plants are found in the Alpine Himalayas at altitude of 3000-5000 meters, extending East wards and Kumaon to Sikkim and Bhutan.
High quality extract and powders of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adult: 1 Capsules 2 or 3 time’s days with water 1 - 2 Hrs. after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. Adjust the dosage as per your body requirement or as per the advice of your practitioner.
Food to favor: Fresh and light diet, Green gram [lentils], seasonal fresh fruits [ mango, apple, orange, kiwi, papaya], seasonal vegetables, milk, chicken, nuts, rice, cereals and honey should be recommended.
Food to Avoid: Heavy, fried, fatty food, late night dinner, meat, alcohol, junk food, soft drinks, bakery products and excessive tea should avoided.
- Eat protein rich diet.
- Keep a regular sleep schedule.
- Sleeping environment should be conductive for rest.
- Get a little sunlight at day time.
- Take dinner 3 hrs before sleeping time.
- Take a walk after dinner.
- Try to take milk with Ashwagandha powder at night.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption before bed time.
- Avoid tea, coffee and chocolates at night.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger and fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Ashwagandha powder
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia of India
- Bhavaprakash Nighantu
- Chem. Abst. 1991, 114,58873, 03562; 1989, 110,191267; Yoshikawa et. al., Phytochemistry, 1992, 31, 237.
- Shanmugasundaram, Journal of Ethnopharmacology, V30 (3), 1990, pp.265-279. Rana, Fitoterapia, v.63 (1): p.60-62, 1992.
- Baskaran, K. et. al., J. of Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 30(3), 295-305.
- Liberti, L., Lawrence Review of Natural Products, August 1993, 1.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Bhuutjata, Tapaswini, Hasva, Nasva, Spikenard, Achte Narde, Balacharea, Belchir, Bhut-jatt, Bhytajata, Duk, Jaramanshi, Jata Mamshi, Jatamanchi, Jatamasi, Jatamavshi, Jatamavashi, Jatamsi, Jeta-manchi, Kuki-lipot, Nard, Nardin, Narde Indike, Nard Indien, Sumbula-theeb, Sunbuluttib, Tapaswini, Sambul Lateef, Jatamansi, Bhuutjata, Tapasvani, Bal-chad, Hasva, Nasva.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards. High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.