Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Menopause Health (Meno Health/Menoaid) acts as a dietary supplement as a part of your healthy diet plan.
- It acts as a Unique Body Tonic
- Helps to support for comfortable feeling during menopause.
- A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- A dietary supplement-that helps to support for healthy nutritional power.
- Support healthy physical and mental power.
- Helps to support healthy emotions.
- Helps to support for nourishing the dhatus [body tissues].
As per Ayurveda
Menopause is a natural event that normally occurs between the ages of 45 to 50 years. Between these years Doshas (Humours) of body get altered. At this stage Pitta (Fire) gets elevated (+++), Vata (Air) less than Pitta (Fire) (++) and Kapha (Water) (+) decrease in their quantity. Due to this some changes occur in body like dryness, excessive sweating, excessive thirst, general weakness or many other changes. It helps to support for healthy body, emotional and other element changes in menopausal stage.
Why Menopause Health:
Menopause health is a combination of such herbs that help to support for healthy balance of doshas (humors) in body. Ashoka herb present in this product is beneficial to maintain healthy physical and emotional level. Ashwagandha helps to support for natural energy level of person. Amla is beneficial to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily life.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ashoka(Saraca Indica) Stem, Ashwagandha(Withania Somnifera) Root, Patrang (Caesalpinia Sappan) Wood, Asian Holy Oak (Quercus Infectoria) Fruit, Durva(Cynodon Dactylon) Grass, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) stem, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Berries, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Stem, Lakh (Laccifer Lacca) Purified, Red Silk Cotton tree(Bombax Malabaricum) Purified, Babool (Acacia Arabica) Purified, Calcium Calcined Q.S. (No animal source).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Use for a long period of time, for progressive and lasting results.
For Best Results
- For healthy emotions, take along with "True Calm" or stress ease.
- Practice meditation and some yoga exercises for better results.
- Morning walk is beneficial; it also increases your social life.
- Long term use is very beneficial as a body tonic. Periodical oil massage of "Kshir Bala Oil" or "Glow Kaya Oil" (Gloris Oil) will restore the balance of Vata (Air).
- Use of "Shatavari", "Triphala" is also beneficial.
Note: The use of "Spirulina Plus" by menopausal women is beneficial.
Foods to Favor
Take Milk, Soy Protein (Soy Milk), Soy Cheese, Bread made up of soy flour, Unpolished Rice, Wheat, Germinated Black and Green Grams (Lentils), Seasonal Fruits and Fresh Vegetables regularly.
Foods to Avoid
Fatty Diet, Chocolates, Cakes, Pastries, Alcohol, Smoking, Junk (Fast foods) and Spicy Foods should be avoided. Non-vegetarian foods like Fish, Sea Food (From sea animal) should be avoided as they increase the Pitta (Fire), Dosha (Humor).
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note:No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
NOTE:This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of Indiaafter the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.