HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since
1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and
microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural
habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The
properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural
habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use
wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected
from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate
time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are
selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try
our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are
guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and
there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water
is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That
steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of
heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb :Every herb is
collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active
constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs.
Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various
herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to
powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the
suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical
and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests
are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active
constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality
assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength,
efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a
neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and
stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality
and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the
time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are
prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active
principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique
physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract
forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the
extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the
strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less
chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or
any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the
HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally
represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute
rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the
original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and
assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects
are promptly felt.
Vegetarian capsules are cellulose based capsule
shells that are used to encapsulate the material. Vegetarian capsules
are made from a substance called HPMC, which stands for hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose (often shortened to hypromellose). This contains no
animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) and is suitable for all.
One of the benefits of having capsules is that capsules have a
consistent disintegration time, typically less than 30 minutes i.e. the
capsule shell takes about 30 minutes to disintegrate once it has been
eaten. Another benefit of taking capsules is that the capsule shell
offers excellent protection for oxygen sensitive ingredients so
capsulated supplements will stay fresher longer.
Note: We do not add gluten, soy,
milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial
ingredients, artificial binders, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin,
stearates, titanium dioxide etc. in capsules.
Quality and Purity is assured.
HerbsForever maintains the quality standards like purity, potency and
freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate
controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no
chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Menstro Care acts as a Dietary Supplement along with healthy diet plan and proper care support for female natural cycle.
- It is a Dietary Supplement combination of many ayurvedic herbs that help to support for females’ healthy physical and mental health.
- Supports emotions well being.
- It is a combination of such natural herbs that help to balance the all three Doshas (Humors) in body.
- A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for healthy physical and mental power.
As per Ayurveda
Female cycle gets affected by Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) Doshas (Humors). These Doshas (Humors) also affect the Rakta dhatu (blood). If Vata (Air) is more vitiated then menses are dark in color. If pitta (fire) is more vitiated then menses are dark red. If Kapha (Water) is more vitiated then menses are thick. Ayurveda (Science of life) helps to balance the Doshas [Humors] in body as per theory of three doshas [humors] vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water].
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Hing (Ferula Asafoetida) Resin, Ajowan (Carum Copticum) Fruit, Karpasa (Gossypium Herbaceum) (Cotton Tree) Root, Bamboo (Bambusa Arundinacea) Root, Sowa (Anethum Sowa) Fruit, Carrot (Daucus Carota) Seed, Myrrh (Gum Resin), Reduced Iron Purified, Aloe Vera (Ghrit Kumari).
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adult: Take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day with Hot/Lukewarm water or tea starting one week before menstruation begins. Stop taking "Menstro Care" once menstruation period ends.
For Best Results:
- If Vata (Air) is more vitiated then use it with “Femivita”.
- If Pitta (Fire) is more vitiated then use it with “Pearl Calcine” or “Netacid”.
- If Kapha (Water) is more vitiated then use it with “Ashwagandha”, “Shatavari” and “Dashmool Kwath” (Fine Powder).
- For healthy body use it with “Femivita”.
- For neutralizing the unhealthy effects of daily fast life, use it with “Truecalm” or “Stress Ez”.
- This product is very beneficial to use along with our other product Femivita (Female Health) which is also a Dietary Supplement that provides nutritional support to the body also.
Food to Favour: Barley, cerals, Brown rice, ginger, garlic, Black grams, fish, honey, milk, Ghee [butter], broccoli, citrus fruits [pineapple, amla, orange, grapes, apple], Flax seed oil, beans, tea, whole grains, yogurt and green grams should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excess sweets, chocolates, chilled water, cold drinks, bakery products, junk food, fast food, caffeine, whole milk dairy products should avoided.
- Take diet at regular intervals.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Avoid chilled fruit juices.
- Avoid excessive sweetened fruit juices or products.
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
- Avoid stress, fear or anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Female using our product female health (femivita) should temporarily stop taking Female health(Femivita) and start taking "Menstro Care" seven (7) days before menstruation starts. Once menstruation stops start taking Female health(Femivita) again.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dhanwantri Nighantu
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Sahranavard S, Naghibi F, Mosaddegh M, Esmaeili S, Sarkhail P, Taghvaei M, Ghafari S et al. Cytotoxic activities of selected medicinal plant from Iran and phytochemical evaluation of the most potent extract. Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences 2009; 4(2):133–137.
- Butter MS. The role of natural product chemistry in drug discovery. J Nat Prod 2004; 67:2141–2153.
- Kumar, P. and D.K. Singh, 2006. Molluscicidal activity of Ferula asafoetida, Syzygium aromaticum and Carum carvi and their active components against the snail Lymnaea acuminata. Chemosphere, 63: 1568-1574.
- Hassan W, Gul S, Rehman S, Noreen H, Shah Z (2016) Chemical Composition, Essential Oil Characterization and Antimicrobial Activity of Carum copticum. Vitam Miner 5: 139.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.