PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Act as a dietary support.
- Tonic to circulatory, digestive, respiratory, urinary system.
- It supports digestion and aid to maintain healthy metabolism.
- Paste of turmeric applied on the body supports beautiful complextion.
- Supports healthy circulation and supports healthy joint and muscles function.
- Useful to enhance body's defense against airborne pathogens.
- Helpful Dietary support in case of cuts, burns and bruises.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Support healthy pancreas and neutralize sweets effect which is already within healthy state.
- Helps to support healthy joints.
- Helps in digestion of “Ama” (undigested food).
- Supports detoxification.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Curcuma Longa
Family Name: Zingiberaceae
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Dry, Light
Chemical Composition: curcuminoids, curcumin, demethoxy curcumin, bis- demethoxycurcumin, 5'- methoxycurcumin and dihydrocurcumin which are found to be natural anti-oxidants. A new curcuminoid, cyclocurcumin, was isolated from the nematocidally active fraction of turmeric. The fresh rhizomes also contain two new natural phenolics which possess antioxidant activities and also two new pigments. Several sesquiterpenes, germacrone, turmerone, ar-(+)-, a-, ß- turmerones; ß- bisabolene; a-curcumene; zingiberene; ß- sesquiphellandene, bisacurone; curcumenone; dehydrocurdione; procurcumadiol; bis-acumol; curcumenol; isoprocurcumenol epiprocurcumenol; procurcumenol; zedoaronediol; curlone; and turmeronol A and turmeronol B, have been recorded from the rhizomes. The rhizomes are also reported to contain four new polysaccharides-ukonans - having activity on the Reticuloendothelial system, along with stigmasterol, ß-sitosterol, cholesterol and 2-hydroxymethyl anthraquinone.
Best Source: The plant is a native of southern Asia (probably India) and is cultivated extensively throughout the warmer parts of the world.
As per Ayurveda
Turmeric Powder helps in cleansing the blood and helps to provide beautiful complextion. It also helps to neutralize sweets effect. It also acts as a detoxifying herb.
Turmeric Rhizome has many varieties and many of them are having artificial colours where inner & outer looks are of the same colour as is shown in many pictures but we use Turmeric which is of white creamish outer layer & inner layer is of deep yellow colour. That one is authentic and having numerous herbal properties.
Full spectrum helps to neutralize side effects if any because if the particular part of the plant has any side effect then other part of the same plant has neutralizing effect also.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 Gm (one-third teaspoon) 2 times a day Turmeric Powder with water or lukewarm water 1-2 hours after meals. Take First dose after Breakfast. Do not take with iced cold water. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Turmeric proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Turmeric Powder
- For Healthy Joints: Take “Turmeric Powder”, “Triphala” and “Guduchi” with hot milk daily for healthy movement of joints.
- For beautiful complextion: Drink decoction of “Turmeric Powder” twice a day and apply a paste of it on skin. Regular use helps to support healthy skin quickly.
- Face Pack: Use "Turmeric Powder" with "Rose Petals Powder" and honey as a face pack. A face pack can also be made by mixing “Sandal Powder”, “Turmeric Powder”, and “Manjistha Powder” for healthy and glowing skin.
- Support for soothing effect: Apply a paste of “Turmeric Powder” on cuts and burns .It gives soothing effect.
Special Note for People using Turmeric Powder: Turmeric Powder is hot in nature, so it may increases the Pitta (Fire). To control this "Livrol Forte", "Livrol Syrup" or "Kutki" may also be used.
Precaution: Do not use with excess Pitta (fire), acute jaundice or hepatitis.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [Orange, apple, kiwi, plums, dates, mango, fig, pear], Vegetables [garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, spinach, beetroot, mustard green, turnip, beans], nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts], raisins, milk, sprouts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Caffeine, white rice, white bread, junk food, cold or soft drinks, cakes, excessive sugary products, excess tea or coffee, sea food, excessive sour or bitter food should avoided.
- Eat protein rich food.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- Optimum Potency
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Iyengar, M.A et. al., Indian Drugs, 1994, v., 31(11), 528-531.
- Rafatullah, S. et. al., J. Ethnopharmacol., 1990, v., 29(1), 25-34.
- Tank, R. et. al., Indian Drugs, 1990, v., 27(11), 587-589.
- Choudhury & Haq, Bull Med-Ethno-Bot Res, 1980, 1, 408; Garg et. al., Indian J Exp Biol, 1978, 16, 1077; Garg, Planta Med, 1974, 26, 225; Curr Res Med Arom Pl, 1983, 5, 83-01-549.
- Srinivas,C. and Prabhakaran,K.V.S., Ancient Science of Life, 1989, v., 8(3 & 4), 279-283.
- Jain, J.P. et. al., J. Res. Ayur. and Siddha, 1990, v., 11(1-4), 20-30.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Jiang Huang, Haridra, Indian Saffron, Haridra, Pitika, Gouri, Deerghraga, Nisha, Pita, Krimighna, Yotishpriya, Haldar, Haldi, Manjal, Arisin, Arsina, Jardchoba, Pasupu, Halood, Halodhi, Kunjit, Curcuma, Gelbwurz, Curcumin, Curcumine, Curcuminoid, Khamin.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.