PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Gokshura Powder acts as a dietary support.
- Supports healthy urinary tract and healthy kidneys.
- Support prostate health.
- It is useful for reproductive organs for both men & women.
- It helps to maintain the fluid level in body which are already in healthy state.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Support for nervous system also.
- It helps to maintain muscle energy level due to presence of saponins in it.
- It also helps to maintain the healthy heart.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris)
Family Name: Zygophyllaceae
Rasa (Taste): Sweet
Virya (Action): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Guna (Quality): Heavy, Unctuous
Doshas Effect: Helps to balance the Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire).
Chemical Composition: saponins,phytosteroids, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides
Best Source: warm places like Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthanetc.
It supports healthy urinary system. It contains saponins and flavonoid. It helps to balance the Vata (Air) and so helps in calming the mind. It helps in blood purification. It helps to move Apana vayu (flatulence) downwards.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Gokshura Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Gokshura proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
- Decoction of Sunthi (Ginger Powder) and Gokshura Powder supports healthy joints.
- For healthy urinary system, consume milk boiled with Gokshura Powder.
- Powder of Gokshura boiled with water may be taken in case of healthy prostate.
Best Use With:
- Gokshura + "Punarnava" + "Guggal" + "Manjistha". This combination of herbal powder is very useful in urinary tract. It also tonic to kidneys and strengthens the lower back.
- Gokshura + "Ashwagandha" + "Mucuna" for healthy male reproductive organs.
- Gokshura + "Shatavari" + "Rose Petals Powder" + "Saffron" + "Mustha Powder", support healthy female reproductive organs.
- Gokshura + "Brahmi" + "Gotu Kola" + "Jatamansi", Mix the herbal powder of all and take it with milk to support nervous system.
- Gokshura + "Neem" + "Manjistha" + "Gotu Kola Powder", all these herbs support healthy & beautiful complexion.
- Gokshura + "Guduchi" + "Amla", It is a general tonic formula for immunity.
Food to favor: Low salt diet, Plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], kulthi, sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcoholic bewares, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than and orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- DravyaGuna Vigana
- Chopra RN. Indigenous Drugs of India. The art press, 20 British Indian street, Calcutta, 1933, 408
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Gokshura,chota gikshur, Trikantaka, Shvadamstra, Calthrops, Nerunji, Land Caltrops, Puncture Vine, Small Caltrops. yellow vine, goathead, abrojo de tierra caliente (Spanish), gokshura (Sanskrit), ci ji li (Chinese), Burzeldorn (German), croix-de-malte (French)
NOTE: This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.