HerbsForever is proud
to carry on the tradition of our founders. We are a team of herbalists,
biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality
traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat
without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown
wild crafted herbs come from their natural habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the
herb. The properties of herb may differ from region to region. Amritayu makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their
aborigins . Natural habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs,
which is why we use wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb
is collected from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to
be more potent.
Proper harvest time for higher potency is
another key factor .
We highly advocate the
harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of ripening. No immature
plants , no over riped plants are selected. Herbs at their youth possess the
maximum potency and we try our best to procure the herbs at that particular
time period. There are guidelines for collection of different herbs at
different times and there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also
stands out as a major role player . Water is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into
steam. That steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance
of heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb :Every
herb is collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active
constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs. Ancient
Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various herbs, but at
that time herbs were used in their original form to powder, pills or juice of
fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the suggestions and methods for
identifying a particular herb were physical and taste based. Now, since a lot
of work has been done, chemical tests are available for identification of true
herbs and quantity of active constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant,
machinery and quality assurance system and the herbs are tested for their
complete strength, efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are
applied with a neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in
season and stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity,
quality and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the
time of procurement till ready for consumption.
of Herbs: Extracts
are prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active
principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique
physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract forms of
the herb , we go one step ahead and we
dry most of the extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This
increases the strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less
chances to take moisture from air.
not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or any other
external or foreign agent or any other material except the HERB itself .
belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally represents the
herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive
compounds of the original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally
absorbed and assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting
effects are promptly felt.
soak the raw plant material in water or the required
solvent. By dissolving the raw plants we get a solution
that extracts otherwise insoluble elements
from the raw plants.
the solution is put under heavy pressure in a 100,000-pound press. This
separates the liquid from the material .
at Herbsforever do not discard the liquid obtained after press. As this
cellulose fiber contains a wealth of phyto-nutrients,we reduce it
to mineral ash, retaining all of its valuable components.
then re-combine the mineral ash with the “mother” material obtained
after pressing .By using this process, no part of the plant is wasted.
No essence of the plant is lost. The finished formula retains the plant’s
originalconstitution, but with much more strength, absorbability and healing
potential than a raw plant.
method of tablet manufacturing we get a uniform tablet as
the active ingredient has been well merged and well blended . At Herbsforever ,
we overcome the problems of non-uniformity of the active
ingredient in all the tablets (no content uniformity), or all the
powders not fitting into the die cavity (the place
where powders are filled on the tablet press).
with this method of manufacturing , we boast of adding zero binders, zero
talcum powder, gluten, presevatives , color.
needed ( need generates when the blended herbs have only rough
property and their granules do not atall blend among themselves) , we blend
only the naturally obtained gum acacia, bamboo manas sap , calcium
Note: We do not add gluten, soy, milk, wheat,
peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, artificial
binders, flavours, lactose, titanium dioxide etc.
and Purity is assured.Amritayu maintains the quality standards like purity,
potency and freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate
controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no
chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and
heavy metal standards.
preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste,
Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports reproductive organs health.
- Helps to maintain natural desire.
- Helps to support for natural power of body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy activity.
- Helps to support healthy body function.
- Helps to support physical and mental health.
- Helps to support for healthy quality and quantity.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life on body.
Vigor Tonic morning
Morning Strength 42 Capsules,800 mg each.
Vigor Forte (Vigor Health)
Evening Strength 42 Veg Capsules, 800 mg each.
As a Dietary Supplement
It helps to support healthy activity and natural power of body.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats without chemical, fertilizer & pesticides. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors. Crafted Herbs are more potent and effective than Cultivated Herbs.
Amla(Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Tuber, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Todi Safed (Matthiola Incana) Seed, Indrayava (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Seed, Ashwagandha(Withania Somnifera) Roots, Gokhru(Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Guduchi(Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Todi Surkh(Cheiranthus Cheiri) Seed, Kulanjan (Alpinia Galanga) Leaf, Shakakul(Asparagus Officinalis) Root, Safed Behman (Centaurea Behman) Root, Tvak(Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Shilajit(Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Vidarikand (Ipomoea Digitata) Root, Talmakhana(Hygrophila Spinosa) Root.
Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry), (Withania Somnifera),Shilajit (Asphaltum), (Mineral Pitch) Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus),Glycyrrhiza Glabra, (Mulethi / Yashtimadhu) Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans), (Jaiphal),Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris),Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed,Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) Tuber, Talmakhana (Hygrophila Spinosa) Root,Saffron (Kesar) (Crocus Sativus).
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For Adult Males: Take 1-2 Capsule of (Vigor morning Tonic) in the morning (with breakfast, preferably with milk or fruit juice).
Take 1-2 capsules of Vigor Health (Vigor Forte-evening) in the evening. Honey-sweetened milk is much more beneficial.
Vigor Forte in the evening is suggested with milk, soy milk, or fruit juice, 1or2 capsule 2 hours after lunch or 4 hours before dinner. Do not take with alcohol.
Best Use With:
- Vigor forte can be used regularly without causing any side effect. Its effectiveness is enhanced with "Male Health"/"Vitazin" and the regular use of "Chywanprash" keeps all the body systems clear.
- For females, use with "Femivita".
- For healthy body use it with "Spirulina plus".
Beneficial with our other product "Ojas Care" or "Chywanprash"
- Persons suffering from high blood pressure, inflamed masses or tissues in anal canal or piles or fissures should take Vigor Forte in the evening only under medical supervision (Better use (Vigor Forte morning) Tonic in the morning only ).
- Continuous use of Vigor Forte in the evening for more than three to four weeks is not recommended. Allow a gap of few days before resuming the consumption again.
- Persons with high blood pressure should start with small dose of (Vigor Forte evening) in the evening and increase slowly or take more (Vigor forte morning) Tonic in the morning and less Vigor Forte in the evening.
- Pregnant ladies
- Lactating mothers
Foods to Favor
Rice along with milk, black gram (lentil) soup, eggs, fresh vegetables, fruit, chicken and milk.
Foods to Avoid
Fried and fatty meals, late night dinner, junk food, alcohol, smoking and stressful life. Don't take excessive salty and acidic foods.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Lower alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.