HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since 1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more potent.
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb :Every herb is collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs. Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength, efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects are promptly felt.
Vegetarian capsules are cellulose based capsule shells that are used to encapsulate the material. Vegetarian capsules are made from a substance called HPMC, which stands for hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (often shortened to hypromellose). This contains no animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) and is suitable for all.
One of the benefits of having capsules is that capsules have a consistent disintegration time, typically less than 30 minutes i.e. the capsule shell takes about 30 minutes to disintegrate once it has been eaten. Another benefit of taking capsules is that the capsule shell offers excellent protection for oxygen sensitive ingredients so capsulated supplements will stay fresher longer.
Note: We do not add gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, artificial binders, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide etc. in capsules.
Quality and Purity is assured.
HerbsForever maintains the quality standards like purity, potency and freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- It is useful to maintain healthy male and female reproductive health.
- It helps to nourishes and rejuvenates the body, promotes vitality, strength, and supports immunity.
- A healthy dietary choice for nursing, menopausal, and postmenopausal, lactating women to include in daily diet.
- Shatavari also helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract and supports the immune system.
- Helps to supports liver function.
- Helps to supports brain function.
- Supports healthy monthly cycle which is already in healthy state.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support lactating female health.
- It helps to support healthy mammary glands which are already in healthy state.
- Supports healthy urinary tract, and useful menopausal women.
- Shatavari is known to nourish and rejuvenate the body tissues, promote vitality, strength, and supports immunity.
- Shatavari helps to support healthy fertility and vitality.
- Shatavari nourishes and helps to support healthy the female reproductive health.
- A natural source of estrogens.
As per Ayurveda
Shatavari acts as a Dietary Supplement for both the male and female health. It has an aphrodisiac and cooling effect.
Due to its Vata (air) - Pitta (fire) pacifying properties this rejuvenating herb is used in many tonics and numerous Ayurvedic herbal formulas.
High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Shatavari – High quality pure extract with optimum potency & maximum quantity.
Crafted – Full Spectrum Extract ratio (8:1) with 40% Sapaonin 60
Vege Capsules 800 mg each.
Extract is dried with
the powder of same herb. (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic
This level of extraction ratio retains all the natural components and properties of the herb in concentrated form.
Family Name: Liliaceae
Botanical Name: Asparagus Racemosus
English Name: Indian Asparagus
Hindi Name: Shatavari
Sanskrit Name: Shatavari
Variety : White shatavari,Yellow shatavari
Post Digestive Effect: Sweet
Other Names: Asparagus Racemosus, Asparagus.
Chemical Composition: Steroidal saponins, glycosides, alkaloids, polysaccharides, mucilage, racemosol and isoflavones
Best Source: Himalayan region up to 4000 feet height
Variety-white shatavari and yellow shatavari
Both white and yellow shatavari having same but some different properties. Combination of both provides the full spectrum of this herb. While yellow is four time expensive but it has more oil in natural form.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adult: Take 1 Capsules, 2 times a day with water or juice. Use of this herb with warm milk or soy milk may be more beneficial.
Best Use With:
- “Femivita” (female health), “Menoaid” (menopause health), “Female 30 Plus”, “Vigor Forte”.
- For general debility or daily life stress use in conjunction with “Stress Ease”, “Truecalm” or “Uri Flush”.
- For female reproductive system health also consider “Femivita”.
- For male reproductive system health consider “Male 40 Plus”, “Vigor Forte” or “Ashwagandha”.
- For liver health consider “Livrol Forte”.
- For urinary tract health consider “Gokshuradi Guggulu” or “Uri Flush”.
Food to favor: Fresh vegetables [Broccoli, beans, carrots, spinach, bottle gourd, garlic, black grams], fruits [ figs, dates, peaches, plums], yogurt, salmon fish, fennel seeds, barley, brown rice, milk, oatmeal and soup egg should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried and fatty food, trans fat, tea, coffee, chocolates, potato, raw banana, cabbage, packed food, canned food, junk food, spicy or acidic food, cold drinks, white bread.
- Drink enough water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Maintain hygienic conditions.
- Take Olive oil or rice bran oil in your diet.
- Take triphala powder to maintain morning regularity.
- Avoid meat, coffee, tea, alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid heavy work, stress and anger.
- Do not take excessive salty or acidic food.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Restful sleep
- Ashwagandha powder
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists.
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- Wild Crafted.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ravikumar PR, Soman R, Chetty GL, Pandey RC and Sukh D. Chemistry of ayurvedic crude drugs: Part V1-(Shatavari-1): structure of Shatavarin-1V. Ind J Chem. 1987;26B:1012-1017.
- Subramanian SS and Nair AGR. Chemical components of A.racemosus. curr Sci. 1968;37(10):287.
- Sharma PC, Yelne MB and Dennis TJ. Database on medicinal plant. 2000;1:418.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Shatawari, Satamuli, Asparagus, Wild Asparagus, Asparagus Root. Mahashatavari, Satavar, Satmuli, Kilavari, Satavali, Shatmuli, Satavari, Satawar, Shimai-Shadavari, Ammaikodi, Kilwari, Challagadda, Pilligadalu, Majjige-Gadde, Aheru Balli, Saatawari, Ekalakanto, Shatawarmul, Shatavari, Satamuli.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.