PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Act as a dietary support.
- Tonic to respiratory and circulatory system.
- Support healthy lungs
- Vasaka is rich in Vitamin – C.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Vasaka supports healthy gums.
- It is also a support beautiful complextion.
- Helps in formation of healthy Dhatus (body tissues).
- Act as urinary support.
As per Ayurveda
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Astringent
Veerya (Potency): Cool
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Guna (Quality): Dry, Light
Effect on Doshas (Humors):Helps to pacify extra Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) in body.
Chemical Composition: Quinazoline alkaloid, vasicine, vitamin C and carotene.
Best Source: Distributed throughout India, up to an altitude of 1,300 m.
Vasaka Powder helps to extract extra Kapha (Water) from chest and helps in healthy breathing. It acts as tonic for respiratory and circulatory system. It also helps to enhance the formation of healthy “Dhatus” (body tissues).
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Vasaka Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Decoction: Take 1-2 tea-spoon Vasaka Powder and boil it with 100-120 ml water on medium heat. When the residue will remain 20-30 ml. After cooling, strain it and drink it 1-2 hrs after meals. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Vasaka proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Food to favour: Lukewarm water, ginger, garlic, onion, food rich in bitter and pungent taste, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, kale, pomegranate, apple, beans, carrot, pumpkin, red bell pepper, radish, melon, sweet potato, brown rice, oatmeal, popcorns, soup of black grams and Turmeric should recommended.
Food to Avoid: Milk, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cookies, pastries, sweets, candies, junk food, banana, citrus fruits, fried food, beer, wine, juices, pickles, shellfish, nuts, yeast, caffeine and potatoes should avoid.
- Try to cover your mouth when you are going out to your home.
- Get regular exercise.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Warm bath should also be preferred.
- Try to take fresh prepared food.
- Avoid using perfumes, deodorants and room fresheners.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid eating heavy meals and sour spices.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Sudden exposure to cold should also be avoided.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Positive thinking
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavprakesh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dabur R., Singh H., Chhillar A., Aliand M., & Sharma G., (2004), “Potential of Indian medicinal plants”. Fitoterapia, 75(3-4), 389-91.
- Shinwari ZK, Shah M. The Ethnobotany of Kharan district, Balochistan, Pakistan. Proc Sym Med Pl 1995; 12:35-38.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.