HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our
founders since 1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists,
pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality
traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural
habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The
properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural
habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use
wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected
from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate
time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are
selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try
our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are
guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and
there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water
is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That
steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of
heavy metal contamination.
Products as per Ayurvedic Standards : Herbs
are powdered in their original form without extracting any oil or any
of the active phyto-ingredient . Herb like turmeric,neem seeds babchi ,
yellow shatavari (from Nepal)has oil inside. We grind with the oil
instead of extracting the oil because oil has also unique properties.
This makes processing lengthy and involve lot of labour. But potency and
full spectrum of the herb paysoff its price to user.
Further, the powdered herb undergoes wet triturition process –
called BHAVANA in Ayurveda, which means the powdered herb is mixed with
the fresh juice of the same herb so that powder made from these quality
herbs are potent, effective and result oriented.
The trituration accentuates hidden medicinal properties of the herb
and to ensure that the herb, as soon as administered, is absorbed
quickly at the cell level. Subtlety should be the quality by virtue of
which a product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels
of the biological system.
Some herbs cannot undergo this bhavna process - such as
Vidarikandkand, Shatavari yellow,Lajwant (Mimosa pudic)] because they
have mucilagenous properties and only the defined parts are used. In
such cases, we like to combine different varieties of same herb to
obtain maximum potency. Also each variety has some additional benefits
to offer . For example , Tulsi has many varieties like Krishna or
shyama Tulsi , Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi best way to use all varities of
tulsi. This way it helps to provide maximum benefits of the same herb
and also accounts for the full spectrum of the the plant family.
In certain herbs almost all parts of the plants are usable likewise
in neem all the parts namely;stem, leaves, seeds & bark are known
to be of utmost importance . In this case main part of the herb is
powdered and rest of the parts are boiled in water to extract all the
beneficial properties of those parts and this extracted liquid is used
in the shape of bhavna . It is added to the main herb powder to get
full spectrum of the herb. Why this is done? According to Ayurveda
certain plants own acting and counteracting properties simultaneously.
Some plants may have side effects, but also in other parts healing
benefits to counteract. So various parts of the plant are used to
balance the outcome & obtain full spectrum.
Certains herbs have different varieties . We at Herbsforever
expanded our outlook and went further to know difference of the
varieties. And the price that we pay for the difference certainly
carries value in terms of escalated phytochemicals and antioxidant
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to balance the kapha dosha (water) as per ayurvedic theory of three Doshas (humors) that is why it is used in most of Kapha syrup which are used in seasonal changes to maintain body health and throat health.
- Aids digestive system.
- Useful in supporting digestion.
- Supports respiratory system.
- It is one of the ingredients of Triphala.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It helps to maintain healthy body temperature.
- Helps to improve our defence system against pollution, smoke etc.
- Act as a support for eyes.
- Supports cholesterol and Bp diet health plan alongwith yoga, morning walk and healthy food habbits. which is already with in healthy state.
- Helps to maintain regularity.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Terminalia Bellerica
English Name:Belliric Myrobalan
Hindi Name: Bahera
Rasa (Taste): Astringent
Virya (Potency): Warm (Hot)
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Property: Dry, Light
Action: It helps to balance the all three Doshas (Humors) especially Kapha (Water). It supports the healthy formation of three bodily tissues - nutrient Plasma (Rasa Dhatu), Muscle (Mamsa Dhatu) and Bone (Asthi Dhatu).
It contains several triterpenoids including Belleric Acid, Britosterol and the Saponin Glycosides, Bellericoside and Bellericanin.
Best Source: Found throughout the greater parts of India.
It naturally supports respiratory system. Also helps to maintain the immunity. It also helps to maintain healthy body temperature.
High quality powder of wild crafted herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 gms (half to one teaspoon) 2times a day Amla Powder with water preferably empty stomach. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Amla Proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Our main preparations of Amla used as a main component are: "Chywanprasha", Amalaki Powder, "Triphala Churna" and "Triphala Capsules".
External Uses of Bibhitaki Powder
- Paste of "Bibhitaki Powder" is also useful when applied on swollen and painful parts.
Combinations for Best Use With:
- Combination of "Bibhitaki", "Haritaki" and "Amla" is known as "Triphala" which act as rasayana.
- Combination of "Bibhitaki", "Pippali" and "Black Pepper" is good for lungs and high kapha (water vitiation).
- Combination of "Bibhitaki", "Haritaki" and "Ginger" supports respiratory system.
- Combination of "Gokshura", "Coriander", "Manjistha" with "Bibhitaki" supports urine health.
- Combination of "Bibhitaki" and "Brahmi" supports blissful sleep.
Food to favour: Fresh fruits [papaya, blueberries, apple, peach, plum, grapes, apricot], vegetables [carrots, peas, broccoli, sweet potato, pumpkin], whole wheat pasta, nuts, brown rice, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and prunes are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Excessive sugary products, white bread, potato chips, pan cakes, cheese, meat, ice cream, junk food, non-vegetarian food, excessive oily food, food rich in salt taste should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Raw herb powder, Sun shadow dried with greenhouse technology.
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Herbs are washed in cold water to keep the full potency/ retain properties of herbs which might get lost some in water flow.
- Wild Crafted
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure.
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Bibitaki, Bahira, Bilhitak, Bahera, Vibhidhaka, Vibhitak, Vibhitaki, Aksha, Tanni, Thanrikkai, Terminalia Bellirica, Myrobalan, Belleric Myrobalan, Bahada, Baheda, Bahera, Bedda Nut, Bastard Myrobalan, Karshaphala, Kalidruma.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.