HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since 1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown ayurvedic herbs come from their natural habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use ayurvedic herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more potent.
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of heavy metal contamination.
Products as per Ayurvedic Standards : Herbs are powdered in their original form without extracting any oil or any of the active phyto-ingredient . Herb like turmeric,neem seeds babchi , yellow shatavari (from Nepal)has oil inside. We grind with the oil instead of extracting the oil because oil has also unique properties. This makes processing lengthy and involve lot of labour. But potency and full spectrum of the herb paysoff its price to user.
Further, the powdered herb undergoes wet triturition process – called BHAVANA in Ayurveda, which means the powdered herb is mixed with the fresh juice of the same herb so that powder made from these quality herbs are potent, effective and result oriented.
The trituration accentuates hidden medicinal properties of the herb and to ensure that the herb, as soon as administered, is absorbed quickly at the cell level. Subtlety should be the quality by virtue of which a product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels of the biological system.
Some herbs cannot undergo this bhavna process - such as Vidarikandkand, Shatavari yellow,Lajwant (Mimosa pudic)] because they have mucilagenous properties and only the defined parts are used. In such cases, we like to combine different varieties of same herb to obtain maximum potency. Also each variety has some additional benefits to offer . For example , Tulsi has many varieties like Krishna or shyama Tulsi , Rama Tulsi, Vana Tulsi best way to use all varities of tulsi. This way it helps to provide maximum benefits of the same herb and also accounts for the full spectrum of the the plant family.
In certain herbs almost all parts of the plants are usable likewise in neem all the parts namely;stem, leaves, seeds & bark are known to be of utmost importance . In this case main part of the herb is powdered and rest of the parts are boiled in water to extract all the beneficial properties of those parts and this extracted liquid is used in the shape of bhavna . It is added to the main herb powder to get full spectrum of the herb. Why this is done? According to Ayurveda certain plants own acting and counteracting properties simultaneously. Some plants may have side effects, but also in other parts healing benefits to counteract. So various parts of the plant are used to balance the outcome & obtain full spectrum.
Certains herbs have different varieties . We at Herbsforever expanded our outlook and went further to know difference of the varieties. And the price that we pay for the difference certainly carries value in terms of escalated phytochemicals and antioxidant properties
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Neem Powderserves as a Pancreatic Tonic.
- Neem by itself is called Small Pharmacy
- Neem Powder also works as an immune-boosting agent therefore making our immune system healthy and efficient to fight against any airborne pathogens and thus making our body healthy and pathogen free.
- Neem Powder is widely used as a blood purifier as it possesses the properties like Bitter taste which helps in detoxification.
- Neem Powder helps to detoxify the blood impurities that promotes healthy and beautiful complexion, and so it is used in skin care products
- Neem helps to maintain the health of scalp.
- Used in fields those are ploughed to keep them pest free.
- Used in wardrobes to save the warm clothes from moths.
- Neem Powder fights with intestinal worms and acts as a de-worming agent.
- Cooling in nature pacify high pitta (fire).
- In India it is also known as household pesticide.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Helps to keep circulatory, digestive, respiratory and urinary systems healthy.
- It supports cholesterol health diet plan with yoga, healthy food habbits and daily walk.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Azadirachta Indica
Sanskrit Name: Nimbah
Other Names: Neem, Nimba.
Rasa (Taste): Bitter Astringent
Guna (Quality): Light
Virya (Potency): Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effect on Doshas (Humors): Useful in problems induced by Kapha (Water) and Pita (fire) Doshas (humor)
Ayurvedic Concept: Neem pacifies vitiated Kapha (dry) and Pita (fire).
Chemical Composition: nimbin, nimbinene, 6-desacetylnimbinene, nimbandiol, nimbolide and quercetin., ß-sitosterol, n-hexacosanol and nonacosane, diterpenoids margolone, nimbogone, nimbonolone and mimbolinin .
Best Source: It is native to India and the Indian subcontinent including Nepal, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
As per Ayurveda
Neem Leaves Powder has incredible properties. It has powerful cleansing and purifying properties. It is a Blood Purifier and a great Immune Support. Neem Powder is the first choice for skin and scalp health as it possesses so many pro health properties and anti to many thingh which put bad effects on our health in our nature.
High quality extract of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Neem Powder with water 1 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Neem proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
External Use: Mix Neem Powder with little water and apply Neem paste on the body. You may take bath with boiled Neem powder water. Take four table spoon of Neem powder mix it with 5 liter of water and then boil it in medium heat. On room temperature you can have bath with this water or wash the affected part with the water of Neem Powder. Keep away from eye contact.
Usage of Neem Powder
- Mix one teaspoon of powder in five teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix it very well. Also add some quantity of Neem oil in it. Rub the above mixture to scalp and hair. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash thoroughly with water.
- Mix some quantity of Neem Powder and water according to your requirement. Make a paste of it and apply on body for beautiful and healthy complexion.
- Add one teaspoon of Neem Powder in one big bowl of boiling water. Allow it to cool .Then add few drops of Neem oil in it and soak the feet for at least 10-15 minutes. It helps to clean feet and nails.
- Apply Neem Powder paste on acne. In case of body acne make a paste of Neem Powder and apply the same - on back, chest and shoulder.
- Mix Neem Powder, Shikakai Powder (Acacia Concinna), and Amla Powder in water rand apply this as pack on head. Keep it for ½ hour and then wash off. It helps in hair health and dry scalp. Apply this twice a week for good results.
- A paste made up of Neem Powder, Turmeric powder, Sesame seeds powder may be used to clean feet and toes.
- Combine Neem Powder with herbal powder of Manjishta, Turmeric and Guduchi. Take this powder with water thrice a day. It supports healthy and beautiful complexion.
- Combine Neem Powder with turmeric, Gurmar and Amla to support pancreas tonic, balance kapha (water) dosha.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Take less amount of salt.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid taking excess sugar.
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Neem is dry herb in nature so regular use of oils is very essential internally and externally
- The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
- 2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- 100% Pure
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Many plants and herbs have oils and volatile oils in their own natural form which is the integral part of the plant and also beneficial for efficacy and potency, so some of the powders may be sticky or oily due to oil content present in them because we at herbsforever do not extract any oil from the plant or do any extraction. Also we at herbsforever do not add any additive or drying agent.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- W. Shah, N. Rane, M.B. Kekare, V. Vaidya, Estimation of two bioactive compounds from Azadiracta indica a. juss leaves using HPLC, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Bioscience 2(2010) 185–192.
- Dastur, Useful Plants, 40; Mitra, Indian Oilseeds J, 1956-57, 1, 256;Information from Dr C R Mitra, NBRI, Lucknow; Shankaranarayanan & Sirsi, Indian J Pharm, 1961, 23, 53.
- Shah et. al., Ind. J. Med. Sci., 1958, 12, 150.
This herb has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of
scientific evidences as well as classical reference by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.