Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Cardio-B (Cardik-B) supports healthy pressure balance.
- Helps to support healthy circulatory system.
- It functions like water flow in balanced state in water pipes.
- Helps to balance vitiated vata (air) dosha (humor) in body.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support healthy functioning of nerves & brain.
As per Ayurveda
It is a natural herbal supplement to support healthy circulatory system. A combination of Ayurvedic herbs which has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years. According to Ayurvedic beliefs it helps to support heart from unhealthy emotions like sudden fear, joy, sorrow etc. Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) helps to support the healthy urinary tract health contribute to bp health. According to Ayurvedic theory it supports to balance vata [air] in body as per theory of three doshas [humors]: vata [air], pitta [fire], kapha [water].
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) Stem, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) Root, Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus Ganitrus) Pods, Gokshura (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus Pluricaulis) Plant, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Gojivha (Onosma Bracteatum).
DIRECTION FOR USE
Adults take 1 Capsule/Tablet 2 or 3 times a day with water. Adjust or reduce the dose as needed. Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
Best Use With:
- In case of vitiated Vata (Air), use with "Garlic" or raw garlic pieces every morning for better result.
- Persons using Cardio-B (Cardik-B) with our other product "Heart Health" should use "Heart Health" in small doses (Half Dose) proportionately.
Foods to Favour
Light diet, Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits, Garlic, Bitter Gourd, Papaya, Citrus Fruits, Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
Strictly avoid, Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type, Excess use of Salt, Alcohol, Cold Drinks, Cakes and Pastries, Sedentary life style.
Do and Don't
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Person should use light, easy digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Person with low blood pressure should not use this product.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vege Capsule Suitable for all
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form.
- Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the formula approved by Dept of Ayush Govt of India.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Charak Sutrasthana 27
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 3
Gokhru (Tribulus terrestris)
- Charak Sutrasthana 24
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 7
Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis)
- Keydev Nighantu
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Susrut Chikitsa Sthana 15
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera)
- Pharmacological activity of withania somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.