No products in the cart.
Poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle have created a situation where obesity has become common. Obesity brings with it the serious problem of increased cholesterol levels. Cholesterol is a lipid in the body. When in excess, it can cause blockages in the blood vessels. This can make work difficult for the heart causing increased blood pressure. Cholesterol deposits can cause plaque buildup in the blood vessels, which can break off to form a clot.
Cholesterol and Ayurveda
Ayurveda does not use the word cholesterol. It talks about the lipid tissue or Medha Dhatu. Ayurveda states that digestive health is the key to good health. The digestive fire or Agni needs to be strong to ensure the body is healthy. When Agni is weakened, then it causes an imbalance in the body’s energies or Doshas. This, in turn, affects the Medha Dhatu. An improper diet consisting of excessively fatty and oily food and the lack of exercise leads to imbalanced cholesterol levels in the body. This causes excess cholesterol to be produced, which the metabolic system cannot manage.
It is an Ayurvedic supplement for cholesterol control that helps to regulate cholesterol levels in the body. It helps maintain liver health and helps maintain body metabolism. This leads to help in better maintenance of cholesterol levels in the body. It helps in the process of breaking down bad cholesterol levels. Cholesterol Health is made from Ayurvedic herbs that are sourced from nature. The herbs used to make this medicine have been used for centuries to help ensure improved digestion and to help strengthen the digestive fire.
Cholesterol Care (Cholesterol Health) acts as a Dietary Supplement as a part of daily diet along with yoga, walking and healthy lifestyle to support your Cholesterol and Triglycerides health diet plan which is already in a healthy state.
- Liposem helps in maintaining optimum lipid profile levels. It helps in reducing bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- It helps in maintaining body metabolism by helping to maintain the digestive system’s functioning.
- It is very helpful in balancing vitiation in the Kapha Dosha.
- Atherosclerosis and increased blood pressure can be helped when you take this supplement.
- It is a cardio-protective formulation. It helps maintain cholesterol levels and thereby helps in keeping the heart healthy.
- Liposem can be very helpful for people who want to manage their weight.
- It helps protect the blood vessels from damage caused by excess cholesterol buildup.
Ingredients and their benefits
Cholesterol Health has various herbal ingredients that are beneficial for the heart. These include:
- Guggulipid (Commiphora Mukul, Guggul) : This is an Ayurvedic herb that is well-known for helping in weight management. It helps to maintain body metabolism, thus helping in reducing cholesterol levels naturally. It has potassium that helps to improve metabolism. Chromium is present in this herb, which helps manage blood sugar levels and helps control craving for food.
- Garlic (Allium sativum) : This is a well-known Ayurvedic medicine that has a powerful effect on lipid tissues. It helps in ensuring optimum lipid profile by helping to regulate cholesterol levels in the body. This helps in reducing bad cholesterol.
- Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna): This is one of the most powerful Ayurvedic herbs that is known for its cardio-protective property. It helps in ensuring the healthy functioning of the heart. It is also antioxidant in nature and is anti-inflammatory. It can help balance vitiation in all the three Doshas.
- Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit: This is a traditional medicine used to help manage diabetes. It helps improve body metabolism and is thus helpful in weight management. It is helpful for people who want to treat obesity.
- Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit: Gokshura is a powerful Ayurvedic herb that can help improve body metabolism. It is one of the herbs helpful in weight management.
- Musta (Cyperus Rotundus): Gokshura is a powerful Ayurvedic herb that can help improve body metabolism. It is one of the herbs helpful in weight management.
How to use Cholesterol Care?
Adults take 1 or 2 Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day after meals. Use for a long time for progressive and long-lasting results.