PRIMARY BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- Very useful oil in panchkarma therapy in Ayurveda.
- Very useful in winter.
- Helps to support for natural relaxing the body.
- It is used as massage oil for babies as it support for healthy bones due to presence of calcium and zinc in it.
- It also helps to support for healthy joint.
OTHER BENEFITS AS PER AYURVEDA
- It is used as mouthwash for healthy gums and teeth.
- Helps to support for natural, glowing and soft skin.
- Helps to support for blissful sleep.
- In India used as cooking medium also.
- The oil from the nutrient rich seeds is very much popular in ancient Indian medical system.
As per Ayurveda
(Sesamum Indicum -For Massage & External use)
It helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects on body due to daily mental or physical workload. It also act to support as dietary oil for cholesterol health as a part of your healthy diet plan alongwith of your healthy life style. Due to presence of Vitamin E & Vitamin B it also helps to support for natural glowing face.
Wild Crafted finest Sesame seeds are mechanically Cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without chemicals or petrochemicals. It retains all the well-balanced nutrients in the oil.
Sesame Oil is an edible vegetable oil derived from sesame seeds.
It helps to balance the Vata (Air) and Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) in body.
High quality wild crafted Sesamum seeds without chemicals, fertilizer & pesticides.
Manganese, Copper, Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, Zinc and Vitamin E. In addition to these important nutrients sesame seeds contains unique substances sesamum and seamolina.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For external use only, apply on body as needed.
Food to favour
Fresh fruits [papaya, apple, amla, grapes, plums, watermelon], Green vegetables [Bottle gourd, cucumber, carrot, radish, broccoli], green grams, lukewarm water, black pepper, sesame seeds, flax seed oil and wheat pasta are beneficial.
Food to Avoid
Excessive sugary products, Heavy products [food that take too much time for digestion], Sticky or oily food [that block the body channels], non vegetarian food, pan cakes, cold drinks and junk food should avoid.
- Take fibrous diet.
- Eat lot of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid suppression of stool or urine.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic color, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Authentic Traditional Oil in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per classical text books.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Yamashita K, Iizuka Y, Imai T, Namiki M. Lipids. 1995;30(11):1019-28.
- Fazeli F, Ghorbanli M, Niknam V. Biol Plantarum. 2007;51(1):98-103.
- Kang M-H, Naito M, Sakai K, Uchida K, Osawa T. Life sci. 1999;66(2):161-71.
- Wan Y, Li H, Fu G, Chen X, Chen F, Xie M. J Sci Food Agric. 2015;95(13):2571-8.
- L-M Korou, G Agrogiannis, C Koros, E Kitraki, IS Vlachos, I Tzanetakou, et al Scientific reports. 2014;4.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.