Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helpful for body massage in summer.
- Regular massages with Mustard Oil supports for healthy circulation of blood which in turn supports for natural passing of the sweat from body and thus supports for natural cleansing the body.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- People with dry skin and hair especially in winter can be benefited with Mustard Oil. After a good massage you will get benefit in winters.
- Used for flavoring Indian recipes as well as sausages and western foods.
- Economic oil with larger shelf life for longer taste and nutrition.
- It is generally used on the body as external application.
- It is used as cooking oil also for deep frying food in India.
(For Massage & External use)
As per Ayurveda
Regular massage with Mustard Oil helps to support for healthy blood circulation which in supports for natural passing of the sweat from the body and for naturally cleansing the body. It also helps to support for healthy and natural hair.
Wild Crafted finest Brassica Juncea Seeds are mechanically cold pressed and double filtered in muslin cloth without the use of chemicals or petrochemicals. It retains all the well-balanced nutrients in the oil.
Uses as Massage Oil
- Helps to support for healthy skin and hair.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects on skin due to working in sun.
- It helps to balance extra Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) in body.
- Helps to support for healthy teeth. Mix few drops of Mustard Oil and a pinch of Rock salt then massage it with finger on your tooth. Regular massage with it helps to support your teeth, jaws and gums strong & healthy.
- Daily massage with Mustard Oil helps to natural nourishing the body.
- Helps to support for healthy muscles.
- Daily massage with this oil on scalp support for blissful sleep.
- Use for flavouring the Indian & western foods, pickles, chutneys and acts as a preservative.
- It helps to support for healthy respiratory functions.
Mustard (Brassica Juncea) Seeds are full of Calcium, Proteins, Vitamin A+B, Omega Alpha-3, Omega Alpha-6, Fatty acids and antioxidants and all of which make it very useful for skin.
High Quality wild crafted sourced from its natural habitat without the use of chemicals fertilizer, pesticides & preservatives.
DIRECTION FOR USE
For External Use:
To achieve good effects use Mustard Oil for massage on your scalp. Massage and rub the oil till all the oil applied on scalp gets saturated in your hair. Keep it up to 7-8 hrs. You can wash your hair after that and you will find good results and your hair will have healthier, brighter and more silky looks.
Mustard Oil is very helpful for healthy joint. Regular massage with Mustard Oil gives good results for healthy body parts.
For healthy Hair: High quality Mustard Oil can be used for healthy hairs.
Mustard Oil supports healthy circulation in the scalp and supports healthy hair.
Note: Best use with "Sirodhara Oil".
Caution:Keep hands away from the eyes until you have properly rinsed off hands with soap and water. Keep away from the reach of children. Store in a cool dry place with tightly closed lid to avoid moisture. No refrigeration needed.
For External Use Only (100% Ayurvedic Oil)
Food to Favour:
Fibrous fruits, cucumber, watermelon, peach, plums, grapes, orange, Amla, bitter gourd, black grams, aloe vera juice, carrot, tomato, radish, onion, spinach, milk, eggs beans and fish are beneficial.
Food to Avoid:
Fatty food, spicy food, chillies, red meat, non-vegetarian food, food rich in sour or salt in taste, soft or cold drinks, cakes, pastries and fried food should avoid.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take less amount of salt in diet.
- Eat lot of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Cover your mouth or other body parts properly when you are going outside.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sun.
- Avoid the extra use of cosmetics.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and anger.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Suitable for all
- Cold pressed oils
- Virgin-first-pressing using only the highest quality
- 100% Pure, Solvent-Free and Non-Refined.
- Phthalate free.
- Vegan and Vegetarian
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Double filter with muslin cloth
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Doesn’t contain added synthetic colour, harmful chemicals like Silicon or preservatives
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Climate control environment
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Fomina Z.V., Ulan-Ude: Publishing House of Buryatia. (1962) pp76 .
- Keller B.A., Weed plants of the USSR (3) (1934) pp 448 . 8. Chen BY, Cheng BF, Liu HL, Fu TD.
- The Chinese mustard (Brassica juncea) resources. Cruciferae Newsletter. 1997;19.
- Smartt J, Simmonds NW. Evolution of Crop Plants, 2nd (1995) pp 82.86.
- Holland B, Unwin ID, Buss DH. Vegetables, Herbs and Spices.,4th (1991)pp 163
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.