is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since 1932. We are a
team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to
bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural habitat.
Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The
properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural
habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use
wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected
from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of
ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are selected. Herbs
at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try our best to
procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are guidelines
for collection of different herbs at different times and there is a
particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water
is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That
steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of
heavy metal contamination.
Products as per Ayurvedic Standards : Herbs
are powdered in their original form without extracting any oil or any
of the active phyto-ingredient . Herb like turmeric,neem seeds babchi ,
yellow shatavari (from Nepal)has oil inside. We grind with the oil
instead of extracting the oil because oil has also unique properties.
This makes processing lengthy and involve lot of labour. But potency and
full spectrum of the herb paysoff its price to user.
the powdered herb undergoes wet triturition process – called BHAVANA
in Ayurveda, which means the powdered herb is mixed with the fresh juice
of the same herb so that powder made from these quality herbs are
potent, effective and result oriented.
trituration accentuates hidden medicinal properties of the herb and to
ensure that the herb, as soon as administered, is absorbed quickly at
the cell level. Subtlety should be the quality by virtue of which a
product can penetrate into the smallest capillary and channels of the
herbs cannot undergo this bhavna process - such as Vidarikandkand,
Shatavari yellow,Lajwant (Mimosa pudic)] because they have mucilagenous
properties and only the defined parts are used. In such cases, we like
to combine different varieties of same herb to obtain maximum potency.
Also each variety has some additional benefits to offer . For example ,
Tulsi has many varieties like Krishna or shyama Tulsi , Rama Tulsi,
Vana Tulsi best way to use all varities of tulsi. This way it helps to
provide maximum benefits of the same herb and also accounts for the full
spectrum of the the plant family.
certain herbs almost all parts of the plants are usable likewise in
neem all the parts namely;stem, leaves, seeds & bark are known to
be of utmost importance . In this case main part of the herb is powdered
and rest of the parts are boiled in water to extract all the beneficial
properties of those parts and this extracted liquid is used in the
shape of bhavna . It is added to the main herb powder to get full
spectrum of the herb. Why this is done? According to Ayurveda certain
plants own acting and counteracting properties simultaneously. Some
plants may have side effects, but also in other parts healing benefits
to counteract. So various parts of the plant are used to balance the
outcome & obtain full spectrum.
herbs have different varieties . We at Herbsforever expanded our
outlook and went further to know difference of the varieties. And
the price that we pay for the difference certainly carries value in
terms of escalated phytochemicals and antioxidant properties
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- It is a tonic for the hair.
- Also called King of Hair because it is the main herb used in Hair formulas.
- Bhringaraj Powder is herbal powder of a herb which is best known for its hair benefits.
- It helps to support healthy hair, teeth, bones, memory, sight and hearing which is already in healthy condition.
Other Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- It supports lustrous complexion.
- Urinary system is supported through this herb.
- It helps to maintain healthy Respiratory Function of the body.
- It helps to support healthy Circulatory System.
- It acts as a Liver Tonic.
- It may also help to purify body from intestinal worms and work as Para cleaner
- Bhringaraj Powder may be considered useful in Skin health, spleen health and intestinal parasites.
- Bhringaraj Powder may support healthy throat.
- Bhringaraj Powder may help to cleanse and rejuvenate both the kidneys and the liver function.
- It supports cholesterol health diet plan alongwith yoga,walking and healthy diet plan which is already within healthy state.
- Powder of Bhringaraj may also be helpful in maintaining healthy eyesight.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Eclipta alba
English Name: False Daisy
Other Names: Eclipta Alba
Sanskrit Name: Bhringaraj / Keshraj
Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent, Sweet
Virya : Cooling
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Effects on Doshas: Balancing all doshas especially Pitta (fire).
Chemical Composition: Wedelolactone and dimethyl wedelolactone possessing potent, mono-, di- and trithiophene acetylenes together with a-terthenyl.
Bhringaraj Powder is considered as a Rasayana (rejuvenator). It is known for its rejuvenating properties. It may act as a natural conditioner and a cooling agent for hair. From long time Indian people use Bhringaraj herbal powder to maintain overall hair health.
Bhringaraj Powder may prove to be beneficial for liver health. As liver is the controller of the metabolism of the body. Therefore, it may improve the metabolism of liver and provide strength to the body by rejuvenating each and every part of the body.
Bhringaraj powder may help to purify the blood and supports healthy skin complexion.
It can be taken orally or applied on the skin directly in the form of a paste.
Bhringaraj Powder improves the complexion and provides skin healthy complexion which leads to appear younger and healthy look. It may be considered as a nervine tonic as its alterative and pacifying nature pacifies the mind; hence can be used in disturbed, angry or irritated emotions from high Pitta (fire). It reduces Vata (air) indirectly by calming the flames of Pitta (fire).
A main herbal tonic for hair and liver problems and to support Circulatory, Digestive, and Nervous Systems.
Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Bhringaraj Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast.
Make a thick paste with water or mix it with warm oil & apply it on hairs or scalp. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Bhringaraj proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Usage of Bhringaraj Powder
1. 1 teaspoon twice a day of Bhringaraj mixed with Black Pepper and Mishri , with water may be taken when the color of the skin goes yellow
2. Take 3 gm of powder daily with water for several days. It acts as rasayana (rejuvenator) and may provide rejuvenating effects.
3. Bhringaraj powder paste with water when applied on skin may for healthy skin complexion.
4. Mix Bhringaraj powder and salt, Take it with water. It may help in maintaining healthy urinary tract.
5. Mix Bhringaraj powder in little quantity of any vegetable oil and apply it on the forehead. It may provide comfort feeling in head.
6. Make a paste of Bhringaraj powder with water and apply it on glands.
1. Mix Bhringaraj powder with Amla Powder, make a paste and apply on hair. Wash after some time.
2. Combine Bhringaraj Powder with coconut oil to make conditioning oil. This Preparation when applied on hair may give shine, health and strength to hair.
3. Make a paste of Bhringaraj Powder with water. Gently massage rotating finger tips. Wait for 30 minutes. Wash thoroughly with water.
4. Use Bhringaraj powder in combination of Amla, Brahmi, Shikakai, Tulsi and Neem. Make a paste of it, apply it on hair. Regular use of this combination maintains the health of hair.
5. Mix Bhringaraj in water or oil and make a paste. Apply it to Scalp. Rinse hair after some time. It may help to rejuvenate the hair and scalp.
Food to favour: Light diet, Rice, green gram soup, Bitter gourd, bottle gourd, Green leafy vegetables, carrots, fresh fruits [Amla, Orange, Apple, Papaya, Grapes], Light moong dal, Cucumber, food rich in bitter and pungent taste are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Fried food, vegetables Lady finger, Coco asia, Cesculent root,tomato, Massoor Dal, Ice creams, Chips, Cookies, Junk food, Sweet food, Excess salty or sour food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Take Triphala powder or Amla daily to maintain morning regularity
- Avoid for long exposure to sun.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- Avoid excess sea food or non vegetarian food.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Positive thinking
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- 100% Organic Powder
- Certified Organic by OneCert Asia In accordance with the USDA National Program (NOP) and National Programme for Production (NPOP) of India Guidelines).
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- , Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavapraksha Nighantu
- Dhanwntri Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Reddy, K.R.K. et. al., J. Res. Educ. in Ind. Med., 1990, v., 9(4), 43-46.
- Rashid, Md , International Seminar-Traditional Medicine, Calcutta, 7-9 November, 1992, Abstr. No. 8.16, 134.
- Singh, B. et. al., Phytotherapy Research, 1993, v., 7(2), 154-158; Murthy, T.S. et. al., J. Res. Educ. Ind. Med., 1993, v., 12(2), 41-43.
Other Uncommon Names of this Herb: False Daisy, Bhringaraj, Bhringaraj , Eclipta, Han Lian Cao, Tamasaburou, Yerba De Tago, Congo Lanna, Babri, Galagara, Gunta-Kalagara, Kaikeishi, Karisha-Langanni, Karisirang-Kanni, Kesharaji, Kesuri, Kesaria, Ke Sutti, Maka, Mochkand.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.