As Primary Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Bhumy Amalaki Powder acts as a Dietary Support.
- Liver support, kidney support; helps to purify liver and GI tract.
- It supports the healthy functioning of digestive system.
- It supports immunity.
Other Benefits as Per Ayurveda
- Diuretic in nature, astringent, cooling and has some antiviral properties.
- Helpful to support healthy fluid level in the body which are already within normal state,
- Helps to maintain healthy cycle.
- Helps to maintain healthy excretory and reproductive organs,
- Helps to maintain healthy digestive system.
- Helps to maintain healthy liver functions.
As per Ayurveda
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus Niruri
Other Names: Phyllanthus Niruri, Chanca Piedra, Quebra Pedra
Part Used : Whole Plant
Rasa (Taste): Astringent
Guna (Characteristics): Light
Veerya (Potency): Warm
Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Astringent
Chemical Composition: Phyllanthin (bitter constituent) and hypophyllanthin (non-bitter compound) 4-methoxy-securinine , 4- methoxy-norsecurinine, glycoflavones ,Lintetralin Amariin,geraniin, corilagin, 1,6-digalloyl-glucopyranoside, tannin, phyllanthusiin D .
Bhumy Amalaki is plant powder. Supports urinary tract health, and healthy liver and GI tract functions. Bhumy Amalaki is one of the common antiviral herbs in Ayurveda
Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Bhumy Amalaki Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take first dose after breakfast or take 1 teaspoon of Bhumy Amalaki & soak it in 1 cup of water for an hour & take it. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Bhumy Amalaki proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Ayurvedic Life Style
Food to favour: Low salt diet, Plenty of water, coconut water, egg yolk, Berries, citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi], Oats, Almonds, vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu], sprouts and peanuts are recommended.
Food to Avoid: Drinks rich in sugar, soft drinks, coffee, tea, alcohol, Red meat, spicy food, dairy products, acidic food or canned/ junk food.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fruits rich in Vitamin C. Amla contains 20 times more vitamin C than an orange.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Healthy Tips
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- 100% Organic Powder
- Certified Organic by OneCert Asia In accordance with the USDA National Program (NOP) and National Programme for Production (NPOP) of India Guidelines).
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality
- Powder contains all the properties of the herbs we do not do any extraction any ingredients from the raw herb nor any oil.
- Unflavoured, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Sustainable sourcing and fairly traded herbs
- Committed for the highest quality Ayurvedic products
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Climate control environment storage
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Planta Medica, 5, 104, 1984.
- Planta Medica, 32, 217, 1977; J Indian Chem Soc, 56, 326, 1979.
- Tetrahedron Lett, 32, 3043, 1979.
- Foo, Phytochemistry, 1993, 33, 487; Foo & Wong, ibid, 1992, 31, 711.
Other Uncommon Name: Phyllanthus Plant, Child Pick-a-back, Gulf Leafflower, Black Catnip, Meniran, Chanca Piedra, Shatterstone, Stone Breaker, Quebra Pedra, Gale of Wind, Carry Me Seed, Creole Senna, Daun Marisan
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.