Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (10:1) with 10 % Tannin
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia).
Part Used: Fruit
- It is a traditional Ayurvedic herb which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Promotes oral hygiene and refreshes the oral cavity.
- Supports healthy male and female reproductive systems.
- Betel Nut is a nervine tonic, mildly astringent, and widely used in Ayurveda.
- Betel nut increases the flow of saliva, lessens perspiration, helps to sweeten the breath, and produces mild exhilaration.
As per Ayurveda
In Hindi language, it is known as “Supari”. In India chewing it a very common practice. It is also given to guests after food. Some people take it occasionally or some take it very often on a daily basis. In Sanskrit it is known as “Poong” because it is also used in religious works. The chemical composition of it comprises protein, carbohydrate, minerals, catechin, Gallic acid, arecoline etc.
Related Info: Males and females due to its numerous herbal properties and benefits chew Betel Nuts in India. The powder nut is also useful in feminine discharges. It is a nervine tonic and widely used in Ayurveda (Indian Herbal System). It can also be chewed after meals, which helps to improve the flow of saliva for healthy digestion.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Catechin, tannin, galic acid, arecoline, arecaidine, guvacoline and guvacine.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Botanical Name: Areca Catechu
- English Name: Betel Nut
- Common Name: Supari
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb: Arecanut Palm, Betelnut Palm, Areca Palm, Pinang Palm, Pinang, Gubak, Pooja Phalam, Tantusara, Supari, Puga.
- Taste: Astringent and Sweet.
- Potency: Cool
- Post Digestive Effect: Sour
- Properties: Heavy and Dry.
In India Karnatak, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, Aasam and Bangal.
Directions for Use
Adult: Take 1 or Vege 2 Capsules, 2 or 3 times a day after meals or it can also be chewed after meal, which helps to improve the flow of saliva to help digestion.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Whole wheat pasta
- Brown rice
- Sesame seeds
- Flaxseed oil and prunes.
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive sugary products.
- White bread
- Potato chips
- Pan cakes
- Non-vegetarian food
- Ice cream
- Junk food
- Excessive oily food
- Food rich in salt taste should be avoided.
- Take a fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Gogte, V.V.M. (2005). Ayurvedic pharmacology and therapeutic uses of medicinal plants (Dravyaguna vignyan), Mumbai; Bharatiya Vidhya Bhavan. Pp. 672.
- Nadkarni, A.K. (1976). Indian materia Medica. 3rd Ed, Mumbai; Bombay Popular Prakashan; Vol. 1.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.