Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It may act as a tonic to the nervous, reproductive, respiratory and immune system.
- It is aphrodisiac, astringent, and rejuvenative in nature.
- Helps to promote comforts in joints and muscles and tissue health.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb.
2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
As per Ayurveda
Ashwagandha may act as a tonic to reproductive, respiratory and immune systems.
Ashwagandha is called Rasayana, which means powerful rejuvenator in Ayurvedic terminology. It is a vital herb in Ayurveda. It is a beautiful delicate plant. Ashwagandha is named such because it smells like the smell of horse urine. It vitalizes the body to provide strength just like that of a horse.
Ashwagandha supports the body’s ability to maintain physical effort and helps the body to adapt to the various types of daily life regular stresses. It helps to maintain proper nourishment of the tissues particularly muscles and bones while supporting the proper function of the adrenals and reproductive system. According to the Ayurvedic system Ashwagandha is the herb for balancing vata (air) in the body. Vata (air) governs all movements in the body including the movement of the nerve impulses throughout the nervous system. Ashwagandha helps to maintain tissue health throughout the body, clears the mind, strengthens the nerves and helps to maintain a healthy sleeping pattern.
High quality powder of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Withanolides, Withaferins, Alkaloids,Somniferine, Tropeltigloate, Somniferinine, Somninine, Nicotine, Visamine, Withasomine(Anaferine, Anahygrine, Cuscohygrine), Iso Pelletierine, and others (Acyl Steryl Glycosides, Sitoindosides).
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Solanaceae
- Botanical Name: Withania Somnifera
- English Name: Winter Cherry, Indian Ginseng
- Hindi Name: Ashwagandha
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Ajagandha, Amangura, Asoda, Asuntha, Asgandh, Punir , Amukkuram, Achuvagandi, Amikkira-gadday, Amkulang-kalang, Amukkara-kizhangu, Amukran-kizhangu, Asundha, Hayahvaya, Hirre-gadday, Hirimaddina-gadday, Peneeroo-gadda, Sogade-beru, Prevette, Ajagandha, Samm Al Ferakh, Kanaje, Indian Ginseng, Indian Winter Cherry, Clustered Winter Cherry, Kuthmithi, Orovale, Payette, Physalis Somnifera, Turangi-Gandha, Vajigandha.
- Rasa (Taste): Bitter, Pungent and Sweet
- Guna (Characteristics): Light
- Virya (Potency): Warm
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
Madhyapradesh and Himalayan region up to 5000 ft height
Directions for Use
Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Ashwagandha Powder with water or lukewarm milk 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixed with other herbs, use Ashwagandha proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For Male Health: Take Ashwagandha powder and sugar in a dose of 3.5 gram each with lukewarm cow milk regularly.
- In Old Age- Mix Ashwagandha Powder, sugar candy and honey each 1 gram and 10 gram cow ghee. Take it every morning with milk. It strengthens the body and may bring back youthfulness by checking and maintaining a healthy aging process.
- Add Ashwagandha Powder and sugar in equal quantities. Take 4 gram with honey helpful to detoxify blood impurities.
- In Vata Doshas (air vitiation): Mix Ashwagandha powder, Gokhru (Tribulus) powder in equal quantities and store in a glass container. Take 12 gram of this powder twice a day with hot milk regularly for 4 months. It helps in vata (air) doshas problems and rejuvenates the body.
- Take Ashwagandha powder and Amla powder every day. It may gradually maintain a healthy aging process.
- Take Ashwagandha powder and Ghee mix well. Take it with hot milk regularly for one month and this may help to maintain a healthy male count which is already in a healthy state.
- Make decoction with Ashwagandha powder, vidarikand (Ipomoea Digitata), Mulethi (licorice) in equal proportions and take 5 gms of this mixture with milk to support healthy Breast milk of lactating mothers.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Foods to Favor
- Seasonal fruits [Mango, papaya, apple, grapes, orange, apricots]
- Vegetables [carrot, peas, broccoli, pumpkin, parmal, cabbage, potato, tomato]
- Nuts [almonds, cashew nut, walnuts, raisins]
Foods to Avoid
- Fried food
- Heavy food that takes too much time for digestion.
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Ice creams
- Food rich in bitter, pungent and sour taste.
- Excessive tea or coffee should be avoided.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by the Department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.