Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports metabolism, bones, muscle, Kidneys, memory & immune system.
- Provides energy, stamina and vitality.
- As a unique body a tonic revitalizes & optimizes many body functions.
- Natural source for all minerals required by the body.
- It supports reproductive organs if taken with warm milk.
- It is a natural support for renewing vitality & physical strength.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support the immune system.
- Supports healthy pancreas.
- Helps to support mental and physical performance of person.
- Helps in healthy functioning and supports healthy reproductive organs.
- Helps the aged persons to feel young by regaining strength and vitality.
- Charak Samhita
- Sushruta Samhita
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books