Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Support for healthy digestion, absorption, assimilation and promotes healthy metabolism and weight management.
Trikatu helps in balancing Vata (air) and Kapha (water) and Anti inflammatory, Respiratory support during weather changes for common cough and cold.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Promotes healthy metabolism.
- Helps in balancing Vatta (air) and Kapha (Water) Doshas.
- Trikatu literally means “Three Pungents” as it contains the herbs “Ginger”, “Kali Mirch” and “Pippali”.
- Low metabolism
As per Ayurveda
It naturally helps to support Kapha (Water), Dosha (Humour) but may increase the Pitta (Fire) dosha. It is a natural formulation that contains three pungent herbs which helps to support digestive fire also.
It helps to maintain healthy digestion and absorption of food.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum), Pippali (Piper Longum), Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Extract (All in equal proportion) and Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Powder (All in equal proportion).
Directions for Use
1 Veg Capsules 2 or 3 times a day before meals for a healthy appetite, or after meals for healthy digestion.
Best Use With
- For healthy respiratory functions, use it with Anti Kapha Syrup.
- For a healthy weight, use it with Reslim.
People with very high blood pressure should take it under the guidance of your healthcare provider.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Vegetables [beetroot, bottle gourd, bitter melon, cucumber, ginger, parmal]
- Fruits [pomegranate, grapes, apple, papaya, peach, pear]
- Fresh diet
- Cod liver oil
- Green lentils
- Yellow lentils
Foods to Avoid
- Dairy products
- Heavy food that takes too much time for digestion.
- Fried or oily food that obstruct srotas [channels] of the body.
- Food that is hot in nature
- Spicy food
- Food rich in sour taste
- Drink lemon water daily.
- Drink plenty of lukewarm water.
- Take honey or ghee [butter] with this product.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, tensions and anger.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol consumption.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.