HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since 1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic products.
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins. Natural habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more potent.
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate time of ripening. No immature plants, no over riped plants are selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using Purified Water: Water used also stands out as a major role layer. Water is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb: Every herb is collected, tested for its genuinness and strength of its active constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs. Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength, efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and
stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the
extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive, any color, any preservative, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects are promptly felt.
Vegetarian Capsules are cellulose based capsule shells that are used to encapsulate the material. Vegetarian capsules are made from a substance called HPMC, which stands for hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (often shortened to hypromellose). This contains no animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) and is suitable for all.
One of the benefits of having capsules is that capsules have a consistent disintegration time, typically less than 30 minutes i.e. the capsule shell takes about 30 minutes to disintegrate once it has been eaten. Another benefit of taking capsules is that the capsule shell offers excellent protection for oxygen sensitive ingredients so
capsulated supplements will stay fresher longer.
Note: We do not add gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, artificial binders, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide etc. in capsules.
Quality and Purity is assured.
HerbsForever maintains the quality standards like purity, potency and freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Acne Care (Acnil) acts as a Dietary Supplement.
- Helps to promote Healthy face and Beautiful Complexion. All Natural!
- Helps to cope with unhealthy complextion due to acne and blemishes
- Healthy Face-Beautiful Complexion.
- Helps to eliminate harmful waste and promotes fair and lovely complextion.
- Helps to improve the complextion, texture & color.
- Helps to purify the blood.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to cope with pimples in teens & adults.
- Helps in clogged pores.
- Helps to provide nourishment to healthy complextion.
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Also acts as a mild laxative.
- Helps in improvement of digestive fire due to its potency.
As per Ayurveda
Acne occurs because sebaceous glands secrete more amount of sebum. Then this causes blockage of hair follicles & causes pimples. It is more common in young ones. Genetics play a major role in this i.e. parents may have skin problem. It may occur due to continuous contact with oily & dirty environment. It may occur due to overweight, seasonal changes, restlessness.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia) Root, Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Leaf, Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Root, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Belerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Vijaysar (Pterocarpus Santalinus) Stem, Haldi (Curcuma Longa) Rhizome, Lodhra (Symplocos Racemosa) Stem, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Root, Rose (Rosa Indica ) Leaf, Aloe (Aloe Vera) Sap, Whole Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Seed, Basil (Ocimum Basilicum) Leaf, Beet (Beta Vulgaris) Root.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
Use for a long time for better and progressive results.
Best Use With:
- This product is more beneficial if taken with "Triphala" everyday at bedtime.
- For best result, use with "Silfina MTL Detox" or “Blood Cleaner".
- For premenstrual acne, take along with "Menstro Care", "Femivita" (Female Health).
- In excessive Pitta (fire) conditions with burning sensation in the body, take along with "Netacid Capsule".
- External application of "Silfina Oil", "Neem Oil" will add extra benefits.
Foods to Favor
Light diet containing Rice, green gram (lentil) soup, bitter gourd, green leafy vegetables, papaya, pomegranate, Amla, cucumber. Food which can easily digested, moong dal (yellow beans), parval, less amount of salt, should be used.
Foods to Avoid
- Strictly avoid fried and spicy food.
- Avoid egg, seafood, and excess use of non-vegetarian foods.
- Long exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
- Use of cosmetics should be limited.
- So, with the use of this supplement do not take excess of sugar, trans-hydrogenated fats, cookies, ice-creams, chips, pastries etc.
Normally, Acne is a young age problem. At this age when the acne starts to erupt one should be very conscious about the diet.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Avoid spicy food
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals., Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.