HerbsForever is proud to carry on the tradition of our founders since
1932. We are a team of herbalists, biochemists, pharmacists and
microbiologists to bring you safe and high quality traditional Ayurvedic
Factors to consider
Wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.
Our naturally grown wild crafted herbs come from their natural
habitat. Aborigin also plays its role in the efficacy of the herb. The
properties of herb may differ from region to region. Herbsforever makes
every effort to collect the herbs from their aborigins . Natural
habitat plays a key role in the potency of herbs, which is why we use
wild crafted herbs, as opposed cultivated ones. Every herb is collected
from its natural habitat as Naturally grown herbs are assumed to be more
Proper harvest time for higher potency is another key factor .
We highly advocate the harvesting of herbs at the most appropriate
time of ripening. No immature plants , no over riped plants are
selected. Herbs at their youth possess the maximum potency and we try
our best to procure the herbs at that particular time period. There are
guidelines for collection of different herbs at different times and
there is a particular span of time for collecting herbs.
Using purified water: Water used also stands out as a major role player . Water
is processed under DM plant, RO plant then converted into steam. That
steam water is used in the processing of herbs to avoid any chance of
heavy metal contamination.
Authentic and unfeigned Herb :Every herb is
collected , tested for its genuinness and strength of its active
constituents. Naturally-grown herbs are preferable to cultivated herbs.
Ancient Ayurveda has suggested many methods for analyzing the various
herbs, but at that time herbs were used in their original form to
powder, pills or juice of fresh herbs or distillate of herbs. All the
suggestions and methods for identifying a particular herb were physical
and taste based. Now, since a lot of work has been done, chemical tests
are available for identification of true herbs and quantity of active
constituents. We are equipped with a modern plant, machinery and quality
assurance system and the herbs are tested for their complete strength,
efficacy and safety. Good manufacturing practices are applied with a
neat, clean and sanitary environment. Herbs are procured in season and
stored in extract form. All the requirements regarding purity, quality
and efficacy are totally complied with and given top priority from the
time of procurement till ready for consumption.
Extraction of Herbs: Extracts are
prepared either with water or according to the solubility of active
principle of the herb. We extract each herb according to its own unique
physical and biochemical characteristics. While drying these extract
forms of the herb , we go one step ahead and we dry most of the
extracts with the micronized powder of the same herb. This increases the
strength of the extract and the extracts get easier to dry. Less
chances to take moisture from air.
We do not add any additive , any color, any preservative , filler or
any other external or foreign agent or any other material except the
HERB itself .
Our belief and practice means only the HERB and its extracts.
This attention to detail produces a finished extract that optimally
represents the herb from which it is made. Our extracts are absolute
rich in terms of aroma and taste and contain bioactive compounds of the
original herbs themselves. They are easily and optimally absorbed and
assimilated by the body, and therefore their health-promoting effects
are promptly felt.
Vegetarian capsules are cellulose based capsule
shells that are used to encapsulate the material. Vegetarian capsules
are made from a substance called HPMC, which stands for hydroxypropyl
methylcellulose (often shortened to hypromellose). This contains no
animal matter (unlike gelatin capsules) and is suitable for all.
One of the benefits of having capsules is that capsules have a
consistent disintegration time, typically less than 30 minutes i.e. the
capsule shell takes about 30 minutes to disintegrate once it has been
eaten. Another benefit of taking capsules is that the capsule shell
offers excellent protection for oxygen sensitive ingredients so
capsulated supplements will stay fresher longer.
Note: We do not add gluten, soy,
milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial
ingredients, artificial binders, flavours, lactose, malt, dextrin,
stearates, titanium dioxide etc. in capsules.
Quality and Purity is assured.
HerbsForever maintains the quality standards like purity, potency and
freshness of its herbal dietary products by storing them in climate
controlled, light controlled and atmosphere regulated storages. Thus, no
chances of outside vermin and pests infestation.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
No preservatives or artificial colors.
Note: Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility.
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A Dietary Supplement as a part of your daily life for Healthy Digestive System.
- Helps to support the healthy digestive system.
- Helps to support the healthy stomach function.
- Helps to balance pitta [fire] in body.
- Helps to restore nutritional support.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to restore nutritional support.
- It also helps to support healthy function of stomach and digestive system.
- Helps to support the healthy digestion of food.
- Helps to balance excess pitta [fire] in body.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of junk foods.
- Helps in elimination of vata (air) from body.
As per Ayurveda
The process of digestion mainly occurs through digestive fire called “Agni”. This digestive fire converts the food into three doshas i.e. [Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)], seven Dhatus (tissues) and into three malas (waste products). This process of conversion is called digestion in Ayurveda. Thus digestive fire is very important for our body’s strength and muscles, and complexion depends upon it. Digestive care is a combination of such herbs that help for healthy functioning of stomach and digestive system.
High quality extracts of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Cumin Seeds (Cuminum Cyminum) Seed, Mango (Mangifera Indica) Dried Fruit Pulp, Satva Navsar (Ammonium Chloride), Rock Mineral Salt (Sodium Chloride) Powder, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Dried Juice, Pulp & Seeds Fruit, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Seed, Pipali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Satva Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Hing (Ferula Asafetida) Gum Resin Purified, Satva Ajwain (Carum Copticum) Seed Distillate, Satva Pudina (Mentha Piperita) Leaves Distillate.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Take 1 Tablet/Capsules 2 times a day with water after meals.
Use after Heavy Meals, Family Feast, Dinner, Occasional party to feel Ease.
Best Use With:
- Use with "Gastro Care" or "Hingwastika Churna" to balance excess vata [air] in body.
- Use with "Triphala" at bedtime to maintain morning regularity.
- Use with "Netacid" to balance excess pitta [Fire] in body.
- Use with "Gastro Care" or "Trikatu Churna" for uneasy feeling of abdomen after meals.
Digestive Care is also useful with other products: "Triphala", "Laxa Comfort", "Ghee", "Castor Oil" (If needed or according to requirement).
Persons suffering from abdominal ulcers should use this product only under medical supervision.
Foods to Favor
Light diet of Unpolished Rice, Green Gram (Lentils) Soup, Garlic (Except in heart burn), Eggplant, Lemon, Amla, Orange, Pomegranate, Ginger, Coriander, Buttermilk, Lukewarm Water and Bitter melon are beneficial. Always take room temperature water while eating instead of ice-cold water.
Foods to Avoid (Or to be consumed in limited quantity)
Junk Food, Irregular eating habits, Fish, Non-Veg (Red Meats and Heavy Proteins), Excess drinking of ice cold water, Excess use of sweets, Potatoes, Milk and Milk products (Except Curd), Heavy and Fried Meat, Bakery Foods like donuts, Cake, Biscuits, Spicy Food.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat lot of salads and fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid the food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid the alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage.
- Quality and quantity as per the Ayurvedic classical references.
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.
Free Consultation with - Dr. Dolly Thakur (Ayurvedic Herbalist), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery), MD (Ayurveda)
If you have any health problem and want to know which supplement is good for you, want to know supplement according to your body type (vatta-air) (Pitta –filre) (kapha – water) or with mixed dosha, If you want to know diet plan with your supplement , or want to know which foods are suitable for you as per your body type/dosha (humour) or which foods are not. Our Qualified Ayurvedic herbalist can help you in that. This is a free consulation with our ayurvedic doctor .Yes you have nothing to pay all the way . But however if you think you have been greatly helped and you will like to give some donation we are open to your wishes.
Provide your phone number if you want us to call back.