Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain blood circulation of the body.
- Helps to Support cholesterol health.
- Helps to supports fit body lean health diet plan.
- Supports detoxification and healthy metabolic functions.
- Supports regularity, which contributes to colon cleansing.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to supports joint & muscle health.
- Helps in detoxification of body.
- Helps in rejuvenating the body and give an energetic, younger look to body.
- Helps to maintain healthy function of liver.
As per Ayurveda
Triphala Guggulu is best Ayurvedic formula for healthy digestion. In human beings different problems occur due to improper digestion. In people who have poor digestive power & unhealthy lifestyle and consume more dry food then Doshas (Humors) get aggravated and become localized in alimentary tract give rise to many digestive problems. Poor digestion is also responsible for unhealthy weight. This Triphala Guggulu helps to enhance digestive fire & helps in proper digestion and absorption of food. It also helps in fit body diet plan.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggul(Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin Purified, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bibhitaki(Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/lukewarm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals. Do not take with cold water. Triphala Guggulu should be taken with lukewarm water or tea of dry ginger to facilitate its fat scraping action. Do not take with cold water.
Best Use With:
Triphala Guggulu is highly beneficial to use along with other products:
- Triphala Guggulu with "Heart Health" for healthy heart
- Triphala Guggulu may be helpful along with "Cardio B" as Amla present in Triphala Triphala Guggulu helps to releases excess kapha(water) from the body
- "Palvorin" can be taken along with Triphala Guggulu as it might help in anal health
Guggulu is regarded as promoter of menstrual discharge and stimulant for urine. Therefore should not be taken during Pregnancy. The pregnant and lactating women should not take this herbal supplement.
If a person is in poor state of digestion, he/she should avoid excessive use of Hot, Salty Food, Sour Foods, Intake of rough (Dry in Nature).
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Leafy vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Fenugreek Leaves, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd.
Foods to Avoid
Food which cause burning sensation (Acidic Foods) during digestion and which produce more moisture in the tissues, High Protein diet - Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg/Egg Curry, Curd, Alcohol, Plain/Fried Rice, Cough productive products, Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream, Cold Weather, Jaggery.
- Take fibrous diet or fruits regularly.
- Take lukewarm water.
- Take proper sleep at night.
- Avoid excessive sugary products.
- Avoid dried food or snacks.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid stress, anger or fear.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Lukewarm water
- Amla powder
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE:This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.