Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to pacify Vata (Air) in the joints, nerves & muscles.
- Helps to supports healthy joints and muscles.
- It helps to supports skeletal and neuromuscular system.
- Helps to supports healthy joint functions.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- As an antioxidant, supports healthy immune system.
- Supports healthy female cycle.
- It helps to supports healthy metabolism and detoxifies the body.
- Helps to supports healthy uric acid which is already in healthy state.
- Supports fit and slim body diet plan
- Helps to fortify the back muscles.
As per Ayurveda
Yograj Guggulu is a combination of many Ayurvedic herbs with Guggulu which are traditionally used in Ayurveda for old Vata (Air) related problems of joints and muscles. It helps strengthen the skeletal system. When Vata (Air) gets accumulated in joints Yograj Guggulu contains detoxifying herbs which helps to remove excess Vata (Air) from the joints as well as from muscles and nerves. It also helps in proper digestion of food as it detoxifies the body.
It helps to reduce Vata (Air) in joints, nerves and muscles & helps in healthy functioning of joints of joints. It helps to boost up the immune power of body.
High quality extracts and powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Gaja Pippali (Piper Officinarum) Seeds, Ajwain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Kala Jeera (Black Cumin) Seeds, Bay Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Seeds, Jeera (Cumin) Seeds, Kulanjan (Alpinia Galanga) Powder, Devdaru (Cedrus Deodara) Heartwood, Chavya (Piper Chaba) Fruit, Elaichi (Elettaria Cardamomum) Seeds, Pushkarmool (Inula Racemosa) Root, Rasna (Pluchea Lanceolata) Leaves, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Bark, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Khas (Andropogon Muricatus) Root, Yavakshar (Hordeum Vulgare), Tejpatta (Cinnamomum Tamala) Bark, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults: Take 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with hot/warm milk or water, preferably one hour after meals. Do not take it with cold water.
Best use with
- To support healthy uric acid level in body, use it with "Guduchi Powder" (3-6 Gms) with lukewarm water.
- Also apply "Flexn Oil" or "Maha Narayan Oil" and "Maha Vishgarba Oil" locally on joints.
Guggulu is regarded as promoter of menstrual discharge and stimulant for urine. Therefore it should not be taken during Pregnancy. The pregnant and lactating women should not take this herbal supplement.
While taking Guggulu product, one should take bath with lukewarm water. A person suffering from any type of Joint Pains should wear warm clothes.
Foods to Favor
Low salt diet, Green Leafy vegetables, Wheat, Green Gram Soup, Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Fenugreek Leaves, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd, Old cereals of barley, Nivara, Sali. Pea soup , lentils added with plenty of ghee are commended.
Foods to Avoid
Rough, Cold, Little and Light Food, Avoid Eating of Pungent, Hot, Heavy, Channel Blocking, Salty and Sour things. Avoid high protein diet - Pulses, Black Gram, All Meats, Sea Foods, Acidic/Salty Food, Canned Food, Plain Egg/Egg Curry, Curd, Alcohol, Plain/Fried Rice, Milk, Cough Productive Products, Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream, Jaggery.
- Take some purgatives and foods that promote regularity, and fibre rich diet which conserve your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
Healthy Tips as per Ayurveda
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Vegetarian Capsule Suitable for all
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- High quality extracts and micronized powder of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitat.
- This product is concentrated extract form (Not just simple bulk herb powder) Extract enhances potency, efficacy and health benefits to a great extent. Extracts are dried with the powder of the same herb.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERB in capsules.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Bhavaprasksha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopia of India
- Ross IA. Medicinal plants of the world. Chemical Constituents, Traditional and Modern Uses. Vol. II, Humana Press Inc., 2001, 411‒426
- Quattrocchi U. CRC world Dictionary of Plant Names. Vol. IV, CRC press, Boca Raton, London, New York, Washington, D. C., 2000, 2708.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.