Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Sitopladi Churna (Powder) acts as a Dietary Support.
- It helps to balance Kapha (Water) Dosha due to weather changes.
- It supports respiratory system.
- It helps to check the irritation of throat due to smoke and dust.
- It helps to control the accumulation of excess fluid and mucus due to high Kapha dosha (Water).
- It controls the wheezing sound coming from the body through contact with cold weather.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports appetite and alleviates distaste in tongue.
- It helps to balance the vitiated Pitta (Fire) in body.
- It supports the stamina of generalized weak persons.
Sitopladi Churna (Bulk Herbs Mix Powder) acts as a Dietary Support.
Sitopladi Churna (Powder) supports extraction of extra Kapha (Water) from chest cavity and supports in healthy breathing. It also helps to soothe throat.
Sitopladi Churna (Powder) is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula to check high Kapha (Water) Dosha (Humour).
High quality powders of wild crafted herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Mishri (Candy), Banslochan (Bamboo Manna), Elaichi(Green Cardamom), Dalchini (Cinnamon Zeylanicum), Pippali (Piper Longum).
Mishri acts as support to throat. Banslochan is a natural expectorant by nature. Elaichi provides support against air (vatta) and pitta (fire) and its bye-product provides minor acidic feeling. Dalchini and Pippali support the Digestive System.
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 3 to 5 grams (One-half to one tea-spoon) mix with water or honey three times a day after meals. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Sitopladi Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Best Use With:
- One may also take our product "Respiton" with "Sitopladi Churna".
- "Anti-kapha syrup", "Chywanprash Rasayana Jam" may also be beneficial to use.
- "Kapha Oil" may be useful for external use.
Foods to Favor
Pomegranate juice, honey, soup of black and green grams (lentils), sugarcane juice, radish and green fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
Fried, heavy meals, alcohol, seafood, excessive acidic, salty food and bakery products
- Eat high fibrous diet.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Choose organic food.
- Eat fresh leafy vegetables.
- Avoid excessive sugary drinks or products.
- Avoid unnecessary stress or worries.
- Avoid packed food that contains oils.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
- Restful sleep
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of health care provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
- Unflavored, Top quality-control standards in the industry.
- Used historically by natural healers and many herbalists
- Non Synthetic
- Natural solution
- Easy to swallow
- Cruelty free
- Checked for Heavy metal standards
- Non-GMO, Gluten-Free.
- No filler, No binder, No preservatives
- Direct from the manufacturer
- Authentic, A-Grade Quality, Sourced from its natural habitat.
- Authentic Traditional Ayurvedic Formulation in respect to ingredients, quantity and preparing method as per Ayurvedic text book.
- Climate control environment storage
Note: No addition of gluten, soy, milk, wheat, peanuts, shellfish, preservatives, colors, artificial ingredients, any additive, artificial binders, Maltodextrin, flavors, lactose, malt, dextrin, stearates, titanium dioxide, starch, Talcum powder, Rice powder, Corn powder, filler or any other external or foreign agent or any other material EXCEPT THE HERBS.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books:
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Formulary of India
- A.Iyengar, Pharmacognosy of powdered crude Drugs, 19809,pp15-35.
- T.E. Wallis, Practical Pharmacognosy, sixth edition, 1989, pp 178-186.
- Anonymous , The Ayurvedic Formulary of India, Govt. of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi, 1976.
NOTE: This formula has been approved by department of Ayush/ Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidences as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.