Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rich natural source of vitamin C.
- It has protein, carbohydrates, fiber, minerals, vitamins and Gallic acid.
- Beneficial for healthy hair.
- Amla Oil is said to penetrate the scalp and helps to support for natural strength of the hair at its root.
- It also supports for natural, silky and shiny hairs.
- Daily application of this oil helps to support for naturally nourishing the mind.
- This oil is good for daily application on scalp.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps to support for natural nourishing of the scalp.
- Its natural fragrance keeps the mind calm.
- It also helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of heavy work on mind, which in turn leads to healthy nervous system.
- Application of Amla Oil over the scalp has a cooling effect and therefore, naturally keeps the mind cool and supports blissful sleep.
(For External Use Only)
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications, 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant, 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books