Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Supports healthy digestion.
- Support morning regularity.
- Helps to maintain proper appetite.
Supports cholesterol & triglyceride health diet plans which are
already in normal healthy state.
- Helps to support healthy joints..
- Helps to give energy to the body due to the presence of Vitamin C in its fruit.
- Also acts as a heart tonic.
- Joint pain
As per ayurveda
It helps to balance the Kapha (Water) in the body & reduce extra Medha
Dhatu (Fat) from the body. Due to its hot potency, it also helps to balance
Vata (Air) & helps in joints also .
Garcinia Cambogia is a moderate size, evergreen flowering tree. Fruit is
yellow coloured, oval in shape that resembles small pumpkins. It naturally
helps to keep a lean body diet plan which also supports cholesterol and
triglyceride health diet plan which are already within a healthy
state..Helps to give energy to body due to presence of Vitamin C in its
Hydroxycitric acid, Essential oil, Tannins, Potassium, Citric Acid &
Acetic Acid. Fruit of Garcinia Cambogia also has high content of Vitamin C,
low in fat, high in water content and fibers
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Clusiaceae
- Botanical Name: Garcinia Cambogia
- English Name: Garcinia
- Hindi Name: Vrikshamla
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Malabar Tamarind, Brindall Berry, Chikana, Red Mango, Mangosteen,
Brindleberry, Kokam, Citrin, Gambooge, Garcinia kola, Vrikshamla, Garcinia
Gumni, Mangosta, Cambogia.
- Rasa (Taste): Sour, Bitter
- Guna (Characteristics): Dry, Light
- Virya (Potency): Hot
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
Commonly found in the evergreen and shola forests of western ghats in India
up to 6,000 ft. high.
Directions for Use
Mix 1 level scoop (1000 mg to 1500 mg) with water or any other drink, 2 or
3 times a day. Best if taken 30 minutes before meals. If you are mixing
with this herb ask your herbalist.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
- Natural nutritional diet
- Proper rest
- Morning walk
- Peaceful mind
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Plenty of water
- Coconut water
- Egg yolk
- Citrus fruits like [orange, amla, grapes, kiwi]
- Vegetables like [cabbage, cauliflower, parmal, tofu]
Foods to Avoid
- Drinks rich in sugar
- Soft drinks
- Red meat
- Spicy food
- Dairy product
- Acidic food or canned/ junk food
- Drink plenty of water.
- Live a life with positive thinking.
- Follow proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid excessive coitus.
- Avoid excessive stress, anger and grief.
- Bhavaprakasha Nighantu
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
Publications & Information Directorate, Council of Scientific
& Industrial Research (1986). G. cambogia Desr. The Useful
Plants of India. (New Delhi: Publications & Information
Directorate, 1986) 229.
Dr.KM Nadkarni, The Indian Materia Medica, Vol.I, pg 566 7. Prof
P.V Sharma, DravyaGuna Vigyana, Vol II, pg 337.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.