Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It helps in rejuvenating the body.
- It helps in a fit body diet plan.
- Supports the nervous system also.
- It is an excellent herb for balancing the Vata (Air).
- It supports urinary tract health.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio ( 5:1), Standardized extract Guggulsterone (not less than) 2.5% Z&E.
- It is a traditional Ayurvedic herb which has been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- It helps to support the digestive system.
- Helps to pacify Vata (Air) and Kapha (Water) Doshas. (Humours)
- Supports nervous and digestive systems.
- Helps to maintain healthy joints and muscles.
- As a part of your daily diet plan for Cholesterol & Triglycerides levels along with yoga, walking and healthy lifestyle.
As per Ayurveda
Due to its hot potency it helps to balance Vata (Air) if present in excess or less amount. Due to its dry property it helps to balance Kapha (Water). It helps to control bad odor (like the smell of sweat) from the body due to its good smell. It also helps to improve appetite by improving the digestive fire naturally. Its scraping action also helps urinary tract health.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Botanical Name: Commiphora Mukul
- English Name: Guggul
- Common Name: Guggulu
- Taste: Pungent and Bitter
- Potency: Hot
- Post Digestive Effect: Pungent
- Properties: Light, Dry, Sharp, Clearness, Minuteness, Mobile (Old Guggul) & Soothingness and Sliminess (New Guggul).
- Unique Property: Balances the Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire), Kapha (Water) i.e. balances all the three Doshas (Humors).
Rocky tracks of western India and eastern Himalayas.
Directions for Use
- Take 1 Vege capsule, 3 times a day after meals. Use for a long time for progressive and long lasting results.
- Extra Support in small doses with our product “Reslim”, “Garlic”, “Joint Health”, “Flexn Oil”, “Maha Vishgarbha Oil”, “Maha Narayan Oil”.
Safe: Purified Guggulu can be taken for a long time without any ill effect.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Vegetables
- Green Gram Soups
- Old Cereals of Barley
- Sali (Brownish Rice)
Foods to Avoid
- Try to avoid smoking and fatty fried.
- heavy junk food as well as meat, cakes, pastries, chocolate, cheese, sweets, potatoes, bananas, alcohol, nuts & overeating.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Do any physical activities for at least 30 minutes.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and excessive exhaustion.
- Alcohol,anger, sour & sharp indigestible food should be avoid.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak SutraSthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.