Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to maintain a healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary tract system.
- Useful blood purifiers and detoxifiers.
- Support for healthy glowing skin.
- Helps to neutralize effect of sweets.
- Supports healthy pancreas.
- Neem has been used as a tonic with astringent properties.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Support healthy liver and spleen.
- It helps in maintaining fit body diet plan.
- It helps in detoxification of body.
- Helps to balance the excess Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) in body.
- It helps to support the normal body temperature which is already in normal state.
- Helps in healthy digestion of “Ama” (unwanted food material).
- It helps to enhance the body’s natural power to fight the challenges of body.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- “Microbicides”. World Health Organization. 2006. Archived from the original on August 4, 2006. Retrieved 2006-08-06.
- Chopra, R. N., Nayer, S. L. and Chopra, I. C., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, CSIR, New Delhi, 1956.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books