Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (10:1) with 10% Bitter
Extract is dried with the powder of same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia)
Part Used : Leaves/Whole Plant
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports the liver and spleen.
- Useful blood purifier and detoxifier.
- Cooling in nature and pacifying the high Pitta (Fire).
- Helps to maintain a healthy glowing complexion.
- Helps to maintain a healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary tract systems.
As per Ayurveda
Neem helps to maintain the healthy complexion and helps in detoxification of excess Pitta (Fire) & Kapha (Water) from the body. It also helps to neutralize the effect of sweets. It naturally helps in cleansing the blood.
Due to its bitter, astringent taste & cool potency, it helps to balance the Pitta (Fire). Due to its light property & bitter and astringent taste it also helps to balance the Kapha (Water). It naturally helps to cleanse the blood thereby making the skin healthy & glowing. It has a cooling effect on the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Mucunadine, Mucunine, Prurienidine and Prurienine.
- Family Name: Fabaceae
- Botanical Name: Mucuna Pruriens
- Common Name: Cowitch and Velvet Bean
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Cowage, Sea Bean, Kiwanch, Cowitch, Pois Mascate, Pois Velus, Itchy Bean, Kramer, Chiporro, Picapica, Nescafe, Bengal Bean, Mauritius Bean, Cowhage, Dolichos Pruriens, Feijao Macaco, Kapi Kacchu, Kapikachu, Kawach, Kawanch, Kavach, Kiwach, Mucuna Hirsuta, Mucuna Pruriens, Mucuna Prurita, Pica-Pica and Stizolobium Pruriens.
- Rasa (Taste): Sweet and Bitter
- Virya (Action): Hot
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Sweet
- Effect on Doshas (Humor): Mucuna balances Vata (air) and Pita (fire) Doshas (humors) and may increase Kapha (water) Dosha (humor).
Throughout India among hedges & bushes.
Directions for Use
Adult: 1 Vege capsule, 2 times a day with water. Use of Neem with Butter or “Ghee” (Indian clarified butter) is highly recommended.
Best Use With
- Extra support to take in small dose with our other product “Gluco Health” and “Blood Cleaner”, “Acne Care”.
- Highly recommended with our other product “Neem Oil”, “Silfina Oil” for Healthy Body and Skin.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Dark green leafy vegetables [Spinach, kale, pumpkin, mustard green, broccoli]
- Fresh fruits [Apple, papaya, orange, grapes, kiwi, raspberry]
- Sweet potato
- Bitter gourd
- Sea food
- Salmon fish
- Tuna fish
- Soya beans
Foods to Avoid
- Excessive spicy or hot food.
- Excessive oily food.
- Junk food
- Soft drinks
- Ice cream
- Packed food
- Red meat
- Food rich in sweet, sour and salt in taste.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat a fibrous diet like brown bread, oats and corn.
- Eat fibrous fruits and fresh vegetables.
- Get regular and proper sleep.
- Maintain proper hygienic conditions.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid the suppression of natural urges.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Dravyaguna Vigana
- Adarsh Nighantu
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India
- “Microbicides”. World Health Organization. 2006. Archived from the original on August 4, 2006. Retrieved 2006-08-06.
- Chopra, R. N., Nayer, S. L. and Chopra, I. C., Glossary of Indian Medicinal Plants, CSIR, New Delhi, 1956.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.