Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Rock Salt is more carminative, mild laxative (by nature) tonic than the ordinary common salt.
- Beneficial to the eyes, and supports a healthy liver.
As Per Ayurveda
In Ayurveda it is used for proper digestion of food and for healthy liver
function. It helps to enhance digestive fire and naturally pass the
vata(air) from the stomach. It is also beneficial for the eyes. Rock Salt
is purified by nature and is stronger and more superior to ordinary salt.
It is obtained from the mines of Sindh. This salt is obtained from deep
mines. The rocks are somewhat pink in color, and the more transparent rocks
indicate its maximum purity. It also contains some parts of Magnesium and
Potassium which are more superior.
Natural salt helps to support healthy digestion
Directions for Use
Use according to your body requirement and to your taste. Mix with salad,
soup or any other food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing
condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider.
Keep away from the reach of children.
- Nutritional diet
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Positive mind
Foods to Favor
- Light diet of unpolished rice and green gram (lentils) soup
- Garlic (except in heart burn)
- Lukewarm water
- Bitter melon
Foods to Avoid
- Junk food
- Irregular eating habits
- Non-vegetarian foods (red meats and heavy proteins)
- Excess drinking of ice cold water
- Excess use of sweets
- Milk and milk products (except curd)
- Heavy and fried meat
- Bakery foods like donuts, cake and biscuits
- Spicy food
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat fresh raw vegetables.
- Eat on regular timings and properly chew the food.
- Avoid eating large meals at once.
- Avoid carbonated drinks.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid smoking and tobacco chewing.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
Kostick, D., January 2010, Salt, U.S.G.S. 2008 Minerals Yearbook
(Advance Release), p. 63.1 – 63.23.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.