Skip to content
Primary benefits as per Ayurveda
- A super food for health, energy and vitality support.
- Spirulina is a useful nutrient, derived from a tiny water plant, Spirulina Platensis.
- Natural source of protein, iron, vitamins, minerals and many micronutrients.
- Supports healthy immune system.
- Contains naturally occurring vitamin E, zinc and selenium for antioxidant benefits.
- Spirulina contains vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, non-essential fatty acids, amino acids as well as, chlorophyll, phycocyanin.
- A source of natural enzymes.
Other benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support for healthy ageing process.
- Helps to support for healthy and active life.
- Helps to support for cholesterol healthy diet plan as a part of your dietary support.
- Helps to support for healthy eyes.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of environment on body.
- Phytonutrients of Spirulina helps in natural cleansing the body.
- Helps to support for healthy nutrition to the children.
- It is a natural source of carotenoids, vitamin E, Zinc and selenium that support for natural power of body.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti-agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books