Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy activity.
- Helps to support healthy body function.
- Helps to support physical and mental health.
- Helps to support healthy quality and quantity.
- Helps to neutralize the unhealthy effects of daily hectic life on the body.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Aphrodisiac in action. It acts as a sexual stimulant, arouses the natural desire for sex, improves sexual performance and acts as a body tonic. Natural source of all the minerals required by the body and so strengthens the body and boosts up the immune system. Useful in urogenital and semen disorders like oligospermia.
Helps in pacifying Pitta (fire) and best used for premature ejaculation, impotency, spermaturia and semen disorders. Also useful in age related macular degeneration and it increases vigor.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Combination Pack (2 Bottles) – From the land of Kama-Sutra.
- Vigor Forte- Rejuvenating (Rasayana) Evening Strength 42 Vege Capsules, 800 mg each; Vigor Morning (Tonic) Morning Strength 42 Vege capsules.
- Male tonic, acts as a vigor tonic for males and general tonic for females.
- Early Discharge
- Nocturnal emission
- Sexual disorders such as low stamina
- Premature ejaculation
- Sexual dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction
- Anti aging
As per Ayurveda
It helps to support healthy activity and natural power of the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Mochras (Bombax Malabaricum) Tuber, Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed, Todi Safed (Matthiola Incana) Seed, Indrayava (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) Seed, Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) Roots, Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris) Fruit, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Todi Surkh (Cheiranthus Cheiri) Seed, Kulanjan (Alpinia Galanga) Leaf, Shakakul (Asparagus Officinalis) Root, Safed Behman (Centaurea Behman) Root, Tvak(Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Shilajit(Mineral Pitch) Oozing, Vidarikand (Ipomoea Digitata) Root, Talmakhana (Hygrophila Spinosa) Root.
Ashwagandha (Winter Cherry), (Withania Somnifera),Shilajit (Asphaltum), (Mineral Pitch) Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus),Glycyrrhiza Glabra, (Mulethi / Yashtimadhu) Nutmeg (Myristica Fragrans), (Jaiphal),Gokhru (Tribulus Terrestris),Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens) Seed,Safed Musli (Asparagus Adscendens) Tuber, Talmakhana (Hygrophila Spinosa) Root,Saffron (Kesar) (Crocus Sativus).
Directions for Use
- For Adult Males: Take 1-2 Vege Capsule of (Vigor morning Tonic) in the morning (with breakfast, preferably with milk or fruit juice).
- Take 1-2 Vege capsules of Vigor Health (Vigor Forte-evening) in the evening. Honey-sweetened milk is much more beneficial.
- Vigor Forte in the evening is suggested with milk, soy milk, or fruit juice, 1or 2 Vege capsule 2 hours after lunch or 4 hours before dinner. Do not drink with alcohol.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Vigor forte can be used regularly without causing any side effect. Its effectiveness is enhanced with Male Health/Vitazin and the regular use of Chyawanprash keeps all the body systems clear.
- For females, use with Femivita.
- For a healthy body use it with Spirulina Plus.
Best Combination: Beneficial with our other product Ojas Care or Chyawanprash.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Rice along with milk
- Black gram (lentil) soup
- Fresh vegetables
Foods to Avoid
- Fried and fatty meals
- late night dinner
- Junk food
- Smoking and a stressful life.
- Don’t take excessive salty and acidic foods.
- Stay hydrated with plenty of water.
- Regular exercise should be done.
- Take cow’s milk at night daily.
- Enjoy life with music, playing or watching television.
- Limit the use of caffeine or smoking.
- Lower alcohol consumption.
- Avoid unnecessary stress, anger, fear or worries.
- Pharmacological activity of Withania Somnifera by Sunita Verma WJPR Vol 5, Issue 4, 2016.
- Biological activities of Withania somnifera by G. Singh et al Annals of Biological Research, 1 (3): 56-63, 2010.
- Shilajit: a review Phytotherapy Research Volume 21, Issue 5 , Pages 401 – 405.
- Mukherjee, Biswapati. Traditional Medicine, Proceedings of an International Seminar. Nov. 7-9 1992, pg 308-319. Hotel Taj Bengal, Calcutta India. Oxford & IBH Publishing, New Delhi, 1992. 24.
- Ghosal S, Jawahan L, Singh SK, Goel RK, Jaiswal AK, Bhattacharya SK (1991). The need for formulation of Shilajit by its isolated active constituents. Phytotherapy Res. 5, 211-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.