Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Amritadhi Guggulu support for healthy uric acid and joint functions. Mahamanjistha Kwatha acts as a natural blood purifier and pacifies pitta (fire). As in gout, blood gets impure so Mahamanjisthadi Kwath helps to purify that and works wonders with Amritadi guggulu.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Detoxifies Kapha (water) from joints.
- Supports healthy Kapha (water).
- Helps to support uric acid health.
- Support normal uric acid level in the body.
- Supports healthy joints and muscles functioning.
- Amritadhi Guggulu supports healthy uric acid and joint functions.
- Beneficial for problems caused by gouty arthritis.
- Also beneficial to reduce water retention of the body and swelling of joints.
- It helps to reduce painful swelling with burning sensation particularly in hands and feet
As Per Ayurveda:
Vitiated Vata (Air): Vyana Vata (subtype of air humor) is responsible for all types of sensation, motion, circulation, secretion and excretory functions. If this Vata (Air) gets vitiated then it causes problems in the body. This vitiated Vata (air) gets stagnant to which part affects the functioning of that part. This vitiated Vata (Air) along with Ama (undigested food) gets accumulated at the joints.
Thus Amritadi Guggulu helps to digest the Ama (undigested food) and helps to pacify the vitiated Vata (Air) that supports healthy joints.
Amritadi Guggulu helps to maintain joint health due to vitiated Vata (Air). It helps to maintain healthy metabolism (digestion) by removing toxins from the body
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Gum Resin, Giloy (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Bark, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellirica) Fruit, Amla (Emblica Officinalis) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Root, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Leaves, Bark of Root, Nishoth (Operculina Turpethum) Bark of Root, Danti Mool (Baliospermum Montanum) Root, Seeds, Leaves.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Best Use With:
- The use of our other product “The Body Pure” is beneficial before and during the use of Amritadi Guggulu to detoxify the body.
- Amritadi Guggulu if considered with “Joint Health” and “Gokshuradi Guggulu” gives very good results.
- Highly vitiated Vata (Air), without involving Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water) should be managed with intake of “Ghee ” (in Vegetables/Soups), Meat-Soups and other fat enhancing substances. Externally oils should be used for massage (“Maha Narayana Oil ” and “Maha Vishgarbha Oil ”).
Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: Adults to take 1 or 2 Tablets two or three times a day with hot/warm water.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Avoid excessive physical exertion.
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Vegetables (Bitter Gourd, Bottle Gourd, Ridge Gourd, Snake Gourd)
- Green Gram Soup
- Fenugreek Seeds Powder
- Old cereals of barley
- Sali (Brownish Rice-A variety of good rice) & Sastika Rice (matured in 60 days)
- Lentils added with plenty of ghee are commended like Chana dal, Moong dal, Arhar Dal
- Palak (Spinach)
- Black Eye Beans
- Cluster Beans
- Dill (Suwa)
- Fig (Anjeer)
- Cow Ghee should be taken in daily diet.
- Food should be cooked in Mustard oil or Cow Ghee .
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid eating pungent things (Black Gram, Lentil-Astringent but pungent after digestion)
- G.M. Food (Genetically Modified) food should not be taken if you want good results from Ayurvedic medicines.
- Hot food (which is too warm to touch and also hot in potency)
- Heavy food (taken in too much quantity or which takes too much time to digest)
- Channel blocking food (Curd/Yogurt)
- Sour things (Corn, Canned food, Rice).
- Avoid high protein diet (Pulses, Black Gram, All meats, Sea foods, Acidic/Salty food, Canned food, Plain Egg, Curry, Egg-Curry, Fish-Curry, Alcohol/Wine, Plain/Fried Rice, Pickles, Cough producing products (Milk products), Cold Drinks/Soft Drinks, Ice Cream and Cold Weather.
- Suppression of urine, Stool, Semen, Thirst, Tears, Vomiting, Hiccup, Flatus and Hunger etc. Abstain from Day sleep & Exposure to heat, Sunbath, Coitus and Excessive salty diet etc.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Geart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.