Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
- It helps in natural blood purification.
- Helps for healthy liver functions.
- Useful in athlete’s foot.
- Helps to check fungal infection of nails and between the fingers.
- Helps to check fungal infection of skin and scalp like flaking, scaling or itching.
- Helps to balance pitta [fire] so reduce pitta [fire] related joint problems.
- Helps for healthy skin and reduce the problems like scabies, urticaria, pimples, and eczema or infected hair follicles.
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports healthy complexion.
- Supports healthy liver function.
- Supports detoxification and blood cleansing formula
- Helps to maintain all three Doshas(Humours) (Vata(Air), Pitta (Fire)and Kapha(Water) in a balanced state.
As Per Ayurveda:
Kaishore Guggul naturally helps in purification of blood. It helps to balance the Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) in joints & muscles and supports healthy joints function.
Kaishore Guggul is a combination of such herbs that helps to balance the excess Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) in body. If Vata (Air) & Pitta (Fire) gets accumulated in joints. So this herbal formulation helps to balance the Doshas (Humors) and helps to provide proper functions of joints. It also helps to provide healthy skin
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Guggulu (Commiphora Mukul) Resin from Stems, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Stem, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruits, Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruits, Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis) Fruits, Sunthi (Zingiber Ofﬁcinalis) Rhizome, Maricha (Piper Nigrum) Seed, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Stem & Root, Vidanga (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Trivrit (Operculina Turpethum) Root, Danti Mool (Baliospermum Montanum) Leaves, Root & Stem.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state
Best Use With:
- For joint health it can be used with “Shilajit“.
- For skin health it can be used with “Blood Cleaner“.
- For maintaining a healthy level of uric acid which is already within the normal state. It can be used with “Joint Health“, Amritadi Guggulu or Gokshuradi Guggulu.
- For daily morning regularity it can be used with “Triphala“.
- For Vata (Air) conditions of joints can be used with “Maharasnadi“.
- Use it with “Mahamanjisthadi Kwath” or lukewarm water or with milk as a blood purifier
- Also apply “Flexn Oil ” or “MahaNarayan Oil” and “Maha Vishgarbha Oil ” and “Maha Vishgarbha Oil” locally on joints.
Guggulu Products are contraindicated in Pregnant and lactating women. Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before taking this supplement. Do not use in case of Bleeding and Hyper Tendency.
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: 1 or 2 Capsules 2 or 3 times a day with Lukewarm water, preferably one hour after the meals.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Avoid excessive anger.
- Avoid excessive work, excessive physical exertion.
- Smoking needs to be avoided.
- Abstain from food items causing indigestion.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat, overheating, sunbath, coitus and excessive salty diet etc.
Foods to Favor
- Low salt diet
- Green Vegetables
- Wheat Germ Soup
- Shali Rice (Brown Rice)
- Shakti Rice (Matured in 60 days).
- Green Vegetable Soups
- Carrot and Palak/Spinach Soup
- Chana/Gram (Black) Soup
- “Cow Ghee” (1 year old preferably) should be taken in daily diet.
- Food should be cooked in “Mustard Oil” or “Cow Ghee“.
Foods to Avoid
- You should try to avoid heavy Fried foods, Fast Food, Spicy Food.
- Preserved food items, Alcohol, Meat Products, G.M. Food (Genetically Modified) stored cooked food
- Food made from Bengal gram flour (Gram Flour) (Fried in oils), curd, and all meat products for healthy living.
- Fresh seasonal fruits should be taken.
- Take plenty of water or liquids orally.
- Try to avoid the consumption of alcohol, sour, fried, spicy foods, fats and red meat products for early and most effective results.
- Excessive intake of Alcohol, Too much hot and cold food, High Protein diet, Seafood, Meat, Acidic and Salty food, Egg Curry, Pickles, Milk Products cold drinks, Ice creams and cold weather exposure.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Charak SutraSthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Indian Medicinal Plants -A compendium of 500 species Part 3 by Orient Longman Publications., 1997; 256-263.
- Patel SS, Goyal RK. Emblica officinalis Heart: A Comprehensive Review on Phytochemistry, Pharmacology and Ethnomedicinal Uses. Res J Med Plant., 2012; 6: 6- 16.
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.