Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps in rejuvenation of the body.
- Helps to support calmness & relaxation of the body.
- Enhances sense of well being.
- It helps to promote energy.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Full Spectrum Extract ratio (15:1) with 25 % Tannins
Extract is dried with the powder of the same herb (Reference: Dose standards as per Ayurvedic Pharmacopeia).
Part Used: Stem
- It is traditional Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Heart tonic.
- Supports bone health.
- Helps to improve blood circulation.
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Natural and rich source of tannin, calcium and iron.
As per Ayurveda
Arjuna is also the name of the hero of Hinduism’s great battle, the “Mahabharata”. Arjuna was the protector of his family in this battle. The herb Arjuna was named for its traditional role of protecting the vitality & health of the heart who took it.
Arjuna is a tonic to the heart and has been used historically. It is a cardiac tonic. It is rejuvenating and astringent. It tonifies the circulatory system and promotes proper function of the heart muscles. Arjuna’s strengthening and toning actions help maintain healthy circulation. A herb good for bile, supports the health of bones, malabsorption, external bruises also.
Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) supports circulation and tones up the heart. It is a naturally rich source of tannins, calcium and iron, which get naturally absorbed by the body without producing any side effects. It improves the healing power of the body.
In Sanskrit, Arjuna is known as “DHAWAL” due to its outer white colored bark. In Sanskrit, the word arjuna means bright, silver or shining.
It pacifies Kapha (Water) with its astringent, light, dry qualities. It pacifies Pitta (Fire) with its cool properties.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Botancial Name: Terminalia Arjuna
- English Name: Arjun
- Common Name: Arjuna
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Arjuna, Arjun Sadada, Sadura, dhaval,Dhanvi, Indradruma, Kakubha, Karvirak, Attumarutu, Erramaddi, Nirmaruta,Maddi, Kahu, White Murda, Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdh, Orjun, Yerra Maddi, Sadaru, Neermaruthu.
- Property: Light and Dry.
- Taste: Astringent
- Potency: Cool
- Post Digestive Effect: Sour
- Chemical Constituents: Triterpenoids- for cardiovascular properties. Tannins & flavonoids.
Throughout india, specially bangal, bihar and madhyapradesh.
Directions for Use
- Adults: 1 Vege Capsule, 2 times a day after meals, preferably with warm milk, soy milk or water.
- Other products that may be useful to use with Arjuna
- Triphala, Cardio-B, Heart Health and Cholesterol Care in small doses.
- Triphala is highly recommended.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Children to use under the supervision of a health practitioner.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits.
- Bitter Gourd
- Citric Fruits
- Honey and Lemon.
Foods to Avoid
- Strictly avoid
- Heavy Meat
- Non-Veg of any type.
- Excess use of Salt.
- Cold Drinks
- Cakes and Pastries.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
Do and Don’ts
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting).
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Person should use light, easily digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
- Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia of India.
- Dravya Guna Vigana
- Adarsha Nighantu
- Kalyan Singh, Singh K. 1994. Site suitability and tolerance limits of trees, shrubs and grasses on sodic soils of GangaYamuna Doab. Indian Forester. 120(3): 225-235.
- Sharma SD, Prasad KG, Khan GH, Tiwari GP. 1994. Performance of tree species planted in different seasons on natrustalfs. Annals of Forestry. 2(2): 134-141.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Prolonged use of Arjuna may cause constipation in some peoples due to the fact that it is a mild dry herb.
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.