Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
The micronized powder of the herb is potentiated with decoction (bhavna) of the same herb
2X-Optimum Potency-Full Spectrum
- Weakness of heart
- High blood pressure
- Chest injuries
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Increased LDL levels
As per Ayurveda
Heart problems occur due to vitiated doshas (Humors) that is due to vitiated Vata (Air), Pitta (Fire) and Kapha (Water)
The bark of the tree contains natural alkaloids which may be useful for natural care of heart health. Although there are many other herbal remedies for the heart, Arjuna is unique in its action. This powder is potentiated while mixing with the decoction (Bhavna process)/juice of the same herb.
High quality powder of ayurvedic herb from its natural habitat. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Arjuna is rich in Saponins, Natural, Antioxidant, Gallic acid, Ellagic acid, Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Phytosterols, rich in minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc and Copper.
Common & Uncommon Names
- Family Name: Combretaceae
- Botanical Name: Terminalia Arjuna
- English Name: Arjuna
Other Uncommon Names of This Herb
Arjuna, Arjun Sadada, Sadura, Saadaval, Dhanvi, Indradyumna, Kakubha, Karvirak, Attumarutu, Erramaddi, Nirmaruta, Maddi, Kahu, White Murda, Arjuna Myrobalan, White Murdoch, Arjon, Yerra Maddi, Sadaru, Neermaruthu.
- Rasa (Taste): Astringent and Bitter
- Guna (Characteristics): Light Dry
- Virya (Potency): Cooling
- Vipaka (Post Digestive Effect): Pungent
- Property: Cardio tonic
Directions for Use
Serving Size: Take 5 Gms (half to one teaspoon) 2 times a day Arjuna Powder with water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Arjuna proportionately or consult your healthcare provider
Decoction: Take 3-4 teaspoon Arjuna & boil it in 300 ml of water on medium heat and when it becomes 70 ml then strain the water & drink it after meals.
How to use Arjuna Powder:
- For a Healthy Heart: Make a decoction of “Arjuna Powder” with milk. Dose of Arjuna 1-2 gram. Take it on an empty stomach every morning.
- For Bones Health: Arjuna Powder helps the bones strength. It can be given with honey.
- Arjuna Tea: It is a purely herbal formulation for a healthy heart. Regular use can have unique benefits. It is a unique gift of nature for a healthy heart.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Daily morning walk and yoga exercise will help in Pressure balance.
- Daily take juice of one lemon and honey with a glass of water empty stomach in the morning.
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Fresh Seasonal Vegetables and Fruits
- Bitter Gourd
- Citrus Fruits
Foods to Avoid
- Strictly avoid Fried, Fatty, Heavy Meat, Seafood and Non-Veg of any type
- Excess use of Salt
- Cold Drinks
- Cakes and Pastries
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Person should use light, easily digestible food, old rice, green gram, dolichos beans (kulattha), white gourd, ginger, garlic, onion & guda (jaggery). Fruits like pomegranate, grapes, coconut etc.
- Person should avoid unnecessary tension, anger, worry, fear, and smoking.
- Reduction of alcohol consumption, correction of obesity, low sodium diet, regular exercise like isotonic exercise (fast walking, jogging, swimming etc.) are better than isometric exercise (weight lifting)
- Suppression of natural urges is to be avoided.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia of India.
- Prajapati, N.D., Purohit, S.S., Sharma, A.K..: A Handbook of Medicinal Plants- A Complete source Book. Agrobios: India (Jodhpur); 1st Edi., 392.
- Kumar DS, Prabhakar YS. 1987. On the ethnomedical significance of the arjun tree, Terminalia arjuna (Roxb.) Wight & Arnot. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 20(2): 173-190.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This herb has been approved by DEPT OF AYUSH -Govt of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility:Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.