It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Cooling in nature.
- Supports stomach health.
- Supports digestive system
- Pacifies high Pitta (fire).
- It helps to balance pitta dosha [fire] in the body. Cooling in nature.
- Helps to balance excess acid in the stomach so helps to control problems like heartburn, acidity, sour taste of mouth or sour belching.
- Helps for cleansing the intestines and whole body. So it is also beneficial for healthy stool passing.
- It acts as an antioxidant so it supports building the proteins and fats.
High quality extracts and powders of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats. Free from gluten, soya, dairy, binder, preservatives or artificial colors.
Ginger Zingiber Officinale Pippali Piper Longum Haritaki Terminalia Chebula ,Bibhitaki Terminalia Belerica Amla Emblica Officinalis Nagarmotha Cyperus Rotundus , Rock Salt,Vidanga Embelia Ribes, Cardamom seeds Cardamom Maton Tej Patra – Cinnamomum Tamala, Lavang Syzygium Aromaticum Nishoth– Operculina Turpethum Rock Sugar – Sugar Candy
All the herbs used in this product have safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state
Best Use With:
- “Triphala Churna” or “Laxa Comfort”. However, if you are mixing Avipattikar Churna with other herbs, use Avipattikar Churna (Powder) proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Directions for Use:
Serving Size: Take 3 to 5 grams (1 teaspoon to 1½ tea-spoon) with fresh water, three times a day after meals.
Ayurvedic Lifestyle (Healthy Tips)
- Morning walk
- Restful sleep
- Amla powder
- Nutritional diet
Foods to Favor
- Light diet
- Green and black gram (lentils)
- Seasonal fruits and vegetables
- Sugar cane juice
- Alkaline foods may be beneficial for healthy living .
Foods to Avoid
- Cold water and cold drinks
- Hot and spicy food
- Acidic food (citrus food)
- Sour food
- Sea food should be avoided.
- Stressful life should be avoided
- Take a fiber rich diet which conserves your bowel habits. Use with the recommendation of your health care practitioner.
- Live a life with positive thinking and free of daily life stress.
- Do not take up heavy duty work and excess exertion.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or any with Known pre-existing condition should take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
- Ashtanga Hridaya Chikitsa Sthana
- Sutra Sthana
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana
- Sushruta Samhita Uttara Tantra
- Iqbal Ahmad, Zafar Mehmood, Faiz Mohammad. Screening of some Indian medicinal plants Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 1998, 2(2), 183-193.
- Jagtap A.G, Karkera S.G. Potential of the aqueous extract of Terminalia chebula as an anti agent. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 1999, 68(1-3), 299-306.
- Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997. Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome. Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
- Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
- Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.