Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to support healthy feelings.
- Helps to support the healthy feeling during waste pass.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Netacid helps in neutralizing the excess acid. So reduces the burning sensation in the epigastrium. Kamdudha rasa when taken along with it helps to balance pitta (fire) which is the main cause for acid production, so enhances its effect.
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Pacifies high pitta (fire).
- Cooling herbs in nature.
- Supports digestion converting undigested food to faecal material.
- Helps in neutralizing the excess acid (Pitta-Fire).
- Relieves the problems of acid reflux, acidity, heartburn and improves the digestion.
- Supports healthy digestion, helps to provide a cooling effect.
- Helpful supplement for minor problems related with indigestion which leads to heartburn.
- Ulcers(Peptic /Duodenal)
As per Ayurveda
It helps to neutralize the excess pitta [fire] Dosha (Humor) that is formed in the stomach. It supports the healthy feeling of the stomach. It is a combination of herbs which have (sheet) cooling properties that help to balance the pitta (fire) Dosha (Humor).
In Ayurveda, the formation of acid is the by-product of high pitta (fire-acid) that can be correlated with “Amal Pitta”. Due to unhealthy eating habits like eating of too much spicy, sour, salty food, excessive hot food, junk food or other habits Pitta (Fire) gets vitiated in our body and produces burning sensation, sour belching, improper digestion of food. If Vata (Air) also is involved in this; then shivering during waste pass, itching all over the body also occurs. If Kapha (Water) is involved in this; then loss of appetite and heaviness of the body occurs.
Ayurveda (Science of life) helps to balance the formation of Pitta (Fire) in the body. It also balances the other Doshas (Humors) in the body.
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Amla (Emblica Ofﬁcinalis) Fruit, Laung (Myrtus Caryophyllus) Buds, Calcium Calcined (Natural Source), Nishoth (ipomoea Turpethum) Roots, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) Rhizome, Harar (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Nagarmotha (Cyperus Rotundus) Tuber, Guduchi (Tinospora Cordifolia) Water Extract, Ginger (Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Jeera (Cumin Seeds) Seeds, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum) Fruit, Bahera (Terminalia Bellerica) Fruit, Vavding (Embelia Ribes) Fruit, Elaichi (Cardamomum) (Zingiberaceae) Fruit/Seeds, Tejpatta(Cinnamomum iners) Leaves, Bhringraj (Eclipta Alba) Plant, Reduced Copper purified.Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia) Stem, Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea) Flower, Aama Haldi (Curcuma Zedoaria) Tuber, Kali Mirch (Piper Nigrum) Fruit.
Other Herbs: Rock Mineral Salt, Dhania (Coriandrum Sativum), Bhringaraj (Eclipta Alba), Dalchini (Cinnamomum Cassia), Nagkesar (Mesua Ferrea), Kachura (Curcuma Zedoaria), Pitpapra (Parapet Fumaria Vaillantii), Mishreya (Foeniculum Vulgare), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Licorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) like herbs due to sweet taste and cool potency help to support the healthy formation of Pitta (Fire) and so help to balance the excess pitta [fire] in our body.
Directions for Use
Take 1 vege Capsule/Tablet 3 times a day after 1 hr of before or after the meals with lukewarm water. (Please consult your healthcare provider or use as per your body requirement).
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- For maintaining the morning regularity, take 5gms Avipatikar Churna after each meal along with Netacid Capsules or take Triphala along with a sugar candy at bedtime or use with Body Pure.
- For a healthy feeling of stomach after heavy meals, take with Gastro Care.
- For healthy digestion, use Livrol Forte.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
- Unpolished Rice (Preferably 2 years old )
- Green Gram (Lentils) Soup
- Sugar Candy
- Bitter gourd
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- Dry Grapes
- Green leafy vegetables
- Coriander Leaves
- Cold milk with sugar
- Rose water
- Sweet buttermilk
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid Fried and Heavy meals.
- Meat Products
- Fatty Bakery Products
- Cold Drinks
- Junk or Fast Food
- Spicy Food
- Hot Foods
- Alcoholic Products
- Seafood (Like Fish, Shrimps, Lobster, Oyster)
- Other substances that produce burning sensations.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat a fibrous diet or fruits.
- Do some exercise regularly.
- Take one tablespoon of castor oil in milk.
- Take Amla powder or Triphala powder at night with lukewarm water.
- Avoid suppression of natural urges.
- Avoid a sedentary lifestyle.
- Avoid junk food in your diet.
- Avoid caffeine or alcohol consumption.
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Phytochemistry, pharmacological activities and traditional uses of Emblica officinalis: A review Md. Rubaiyat Hasan et al International Current Pharmaceutical Journal, January 2016, 5(2): 14-21.
- Pharmacological activities of Baheda (Terminalia bellerica): A review Anindita Deb et al Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2016; 5(1): 194-197.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.