Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Gastro Care helps to support the healthy Gastrointestinal Tract.
- Helps to support healthy absorption of food.
- Supports natural passing the vata (air) from the stomach.
- Supports for balancing the excess vata [air] in the body.
- Supports to maintain morning regularity.
- Support for healthy Jathar Agni [digestive fire].
- Supports healthy digestion of food.
- Supports to neutralize the unhealthy effects of junk food or heavy food.
- Supports light and happy feelings after food.
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
Helps to alleviate occasional abdominal gas, manages indigestion due to
Vata (Air) aggravation and promotes healthy gastrointestinal tract and thus
healthy assimilation and absorption of food.Excellent for vata (air), this
combination can be taken as a natural supplement for gas, indigestion,
minor constipation and other common problems associated with poor digestion
and formation of gas. This also checks the production of ama (undigested
As a Dietary Supplement
- It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial.
- Supports Digestion.
- Pacifies Vata (Air) Dosha (Humours).
- Support healthy gastrointestinal tract.
- Supports stomach comforts and helps to maintain regularity.
- Abdominal Pain
- Bloating and gas
- Chronic gas
As per Ayurveda
Gastro Care helps to support natural passing of the vata (air) from the
stomach by balancing excess vata [air] in the body as per theory of three
doshas [humours]: vata [air], pitta [fire], kapha [water]. It helps to
support a healthy gastrointestinal tract and thus healthy absorption of
food.The combination of Hingu (Ferula Asafoetida) & other ayurvedic
herbs helps to support healthy absorption of food by balancing the doshas
vata [air], pitta [fire] and kapha [water] in the body. This product is
also beneficial for healthy digestive fire. It also helps to neutralize the
unhealthy effects of heavy food or junk food. This unique combination also
supports maintaining the imbalanced apana vayu (downward moving energy of
the body). All the herbs used in this formulation are healthy for the
digestive system and check the formation of ama [undigested food].
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda
since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to
bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water)
in their natural balanced state.
Hing (Ferula Asafoetida) Resin, Cumin (Cuminum Cyminum) Seeds, Ginger
(Zingiber Officinale) Rhizome, Pippli (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ajowain (Carum
Counticum) Seeds, Rock Mineral Salt (Sandhava Namak), Kali Mirch (Piper
Nigrum) Fruit, Chitrak (Plumbago Zeylanica) Root, Krishna Jeeraka (Carum
Carvi) Seeds, Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) Fruit, Peppermint (Mentha
Directions for Use
Adult:1 or 2 Vege Capsules/Tablets 2 or 3 times a day. Take
after two initial bites of a meal.Use for a long time for better and
progressive results.The use of water and cold drinks should be avoided
before and after the meals at least for an hour.
Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances,
New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known
pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a
healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Best Use With
- Best used with Ghee and Trikatu Churna.
- For excess Ama (Undigested Food), use in conjunction with Trikatu Churna.
- For a healthy level of acid in the stomach use it with Netacid.
- For maintaining morning regularity, use with Triphala.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Peaceful mind, Restful sleep.
Foods to Favor
Light diet [khichdi], fresh fruits [Orange, amla, apple, papaya, peach,
plum, pomegranate], vegetables [bottle gourd, lemon, garlic, ginger,
carrots, radish, green gram, turmeric], moong dal, Buttermilk, cumin seeds,
asafoetida should recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Junk food, non-vegetarian food, red meat, fried food, heavy food that takes
too much time for digestion, excessive salty food, milk or dairy products,
spicy food, potatoes, cakes, pastries, soft drinks, and canned food should
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat a lot of salads and a fibrous diet.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Try to eat on regular and fixed timing.
- Avoid irregular food habits like overeating at one sitting.
- Avoid food rich in fat or oil.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid tobacco chewing.
- Avoid unnecessary stress and tensions.
- Avoid rice at night time.
- Charaka Samhita Chikitsa Sthana 4/53,12/47,12/49
- Sushruta Samhita Uttar Tantra 12/46,21/17,24/19
- Ashtanga Sangraha Uttar Tantra 14/4,22/9,33/36
Balladin, D. A., O. Headley, I. Chang-Yen and D. R. McGaw. 1997.
Extraction and evaluation of the main pungent principles of solar
dried West Indian ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe) rhizome.
Renewable Energy 12(2): 125-130.
Govindarajan, V. 1982. Ginger-chemistry technology and quality
evaluation: Part-I CRC. Critical Reviews Food Sci. Nutr. 17: 1-96.
Al-Snafi AE. Therapeutic properties of medicinal plants: a review
of their immunological effects (part 1). Asian Journal of
Pharmaceutical Research 2015; 5(3): 208-216.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of
India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as
classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested
for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
.**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any Disease.