Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the healthy and unobstructed movement of food.
- It supports the “Apan Vayu” (downward moving energy of the body).
- It helps in the easing out of vatta (air).
- It supports daily morning regularity due to healthy digestion.
- It supports the absorption of nutrients.
- During the female cycle, it helps to check discomforts associated with blocked flow of Vata (air) as per Ayurvedic theory of tridohas (vatta-air) Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water).
Ayurvedic Herbal Formulation
It is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs which have been used in Ayurveda since time immemorial. A-grade quality Hing (Asafoetida) is used in this formulation to maintain effectiveness of this product.
As a Dietary Supplement
- Supports stomach comforts and helps to maintain regularity.
- Hingwastika aids in Vata (Air) type digestive problems.
- It helps to relieve sporadic bursts in the stomach.
- It helps to normalize a puffed up stomach by expelling gas from the stomach.
- Helps in relieving abdominal pain by easing out retention of wind in the intestine.
- Helps to maintain regularity of bowel.
- It is helpful during menstruation for relief of cramps and pain which is usually associated with blocked flow of Vata (air).
- Gaseous distension
- Bloating and gas
- Chronic & gas
As per Ayurveda
Hingwastika Capsule supports the digestive system of the body. It supports the healthy digestion and absorption of nutrients. It supports the detoxification process of the body and helps in cleaning the “Srotas” (channels). Hingwastika Capsule helps in the comfortable feeling of the stomach after heavy meals. It supports the appetite and the digestive system. It checks the production of “Ama” (undigested food). It works as a Dietary Support. It is made as per traditional herbal formula in the Ayurvedic Text Books to neutralize high Vata (Air) Dosha (Humor).
High quality extracts of ayurvedic herbs from their natural habitats.
All the herbs used in this product have a safe history of usage in Ayurveda since the time immemorial. They have very unique benefits with unique herbal properties.
Combined effects of all these herbs formulated in such a way that help to bring all three Doshas (Humors) Vata (air), Pitta (fire) and Kapha (water) in their natural balanced state.
Hing (Asafoetida) Resin Purified,Ginger (Zingiber Officinalis) Rhizome, Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum) Fruit, Pippali (Piper Longum) Fruit, Ajowain (Carum Couticum) Seeds, Sandha Namak (Rock Salt), Jiramin) Seeds, Kala Jira (Black Cumin) Seeds. Ginger has a long history of use for healthy digestion. Black pepper eases the digestion process. Pippali increases digestion. Ajowain beats indigestion. Sendha Namak improves appetite, and removes vatta(air) and soothes discomfort. Jira helps digestion. Kala Jira aids in digestion; and Hing is used for intestinal Vatta(air), and upset stomach.
Directions for Use
1 Capsule 2 or 3 times a day with fresh water 1-2 hrs after meals. Take the first dose after breakfast. If you are mixing with other herbs, use Hingwastika Cap proportionately or consult your healthcare provider.
Note: Hingwastika Capsule is helpful to use with “Triphala” and “Stomach Aid” as per requirements.
- Intake of incompatible food items and Liquids, Heavy Substances, New Cereals, Sour Food, Use of excessive cold and hot food.
- Pregnant/Lactating women, children or anyone with known pre-existing condition should strictly take under the advice of a healthcare provider. Keep away from the reach of children.
Nutritional diet, Morning walk, Yoga, Positive mind.
Foods to Favor
Fresh fruits [Apple, Amla, orange, papaya, grapes, watermelon, kiwi, blueberries], vegetables [bottle gourd, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage, tomato, lemon, green peas], green and yellow lentils [moong dal], Buttermilk, ginger, cumin seeds, curd and black grams should recommended.
Foods to Avoid
Heavy meals, oily food, excessive fatty food, food rich in sweet taste, junk food, soft drinks, cakes, noodles, non-vegetarian food, red meat, potatoes, sweet potato, and kidney beans should be avoided.
- Drink lukewarm water.
- Eat fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Try to eat on regular timings.
- Eat Amla daily at morning time to maintain morning regularity.
- Do not lie down within 3 hours of eating.
- Avoid large meals at one time.
- Avoid high fatty food, chocolates, alcohol and carbonated beverages.
- Do not let yourself be too hungry.
- Get rid of negative energies.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana 46
- Charak SutraSthana 25
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana 1
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
Reference Classical or Govt. Approved Books
Color, Taste, Aroma of the product may change from batch to batch.
This formula has been approved by the Department of Ayush/Government of India after the proper screening of scientific evidence as well as classical reference of each ingredient by the GOVT REGULATORY BOARD COMMITTEE.
GMP and USDA Certified Organic Manufacturing Facility: Laboratory tested for quality purity and heavy metal standards.
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any Disease.