Skip to content
Primary Benefits as per Ayurveda
- Helps to balance the Vata (Air) and Pitta (Fire) in body.
- Helps to normalize the taste of mouth.
- Helps to stimulate digestive fire.
- Helps in passing the vatta (air) from stomach easily.
- Helps to give a comfortable feeling after heavy meals.
- Helps to balance the acid in stomach which is already in the healthy state.
Other Benefits as per Ayurveda
- It supports the “Apan Vayu” (downward moving energy of body).
- It helps in the easing out of wind.
- It supports in the daily morning regularity due to healthy digestion.
- It supports the absorption of nutrients.
- Shusrut Sutra Sthana
- Charak Sutra Sthana
- Charak Chikitsa Sthana
- Dhanvantari Nighantu
- Chemistry and pharmacology of piper longum L. Volume 5, Issue 1, November – December 2010; Article-010.
- Dutta CP, Benerjee N, Roy DN, Studies of genus Piper longum in the seeds of Piper longum, Phytochem, 14, 1975, 2090-2092.
Classical or Govt. Approved Books